Reviews for Rolling the Dice
Vaako chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Sweet :)
Dee chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
And so this shall be my canon, and I shall hold it fast to my bosom forever.

:'D
Swirly chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Nice! As much as I adored the series, I hated the ending that made them part ways. It's wonderful to see the three of them together again. _
davincisilashotmail.com chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I thought this story was cute. The writing's well done-the voices I think are spot on, which is super impressive because while traveling around SC fanfiction, I've found that very few people can correctly pull off any of the three character's voices. But I think you captured it great. This was cute short sweet and smiply to the point. And I think that Fuu would be a great dice roller. That's an interesting career to pick for her-which I like, because everyhone else has her owning her own teashop/resteraunt. Which also fits, but I like this dice roller idea-good work. You're a very good writer. Stick with it if you can.

-crisscross
Shunkan chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Short, sweet, and easy to read. Disarmingly cute.

Favourited!
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
I liked it! Short, but very good.

-Angel
obsessivesyndrome chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This is great. Liked it a lot. The gambler part is really true. The only part that's kinda awkward's the dialogue. But the rest is awesome :)
Eveilae chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Why did it never occur to me that the other two would swerve & come back to Fuu?

(because I'm not into happy endings?)

Good job. In character and a nice insight on Fuu. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I found this fic via the "Inspiration for the FanFiction Reader" C2...it's fantastic! Short, yes, but just right. :) It's exactly what I would like to think happens at the end of the series, which I admit I haven't seen enough of yet, but this was nicely done. :)

CG
Midnight Crow chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I believe this has to be the missing ending we were all been searching for. Thanks for giving it to us. Heh. :D
Blue Jeans chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Somehow I like this ending so much better... and it fits too ;) Ne? _v
Jou-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Very interesting! Not to mention in character and well-written! Great oneshot idea too. The only thing I would advice would be to add in more description...ex: Fuu noticing the familiar tones of their voices or cetain physical features. Other than that, excellent and fun to read. I hope to see more from you!
windsoffortune chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Exactly the ending one would expect ).

it is perfect.
FrustratedPhoenix2006 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
There's no escaping fate. Nice.
lazaefair chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Happy ending! Fuu taking charge! Fuu making use of her impressive dice skills! Whoo!

And us fans just knew those three were linked together, eh?

Anyway, there are a lot of things I like about this fic. The breezy tone, the way the trio pretended to be "just going the same way" (exactly something those two hopelessly macho males would do), the in-character dialogue, the great characterization of Fuu...good stuff! Thank you!