Reviews for DGB Untitled
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Where do I find MY Blaise and Draco? *sigh* Awesome!
awesomelyme29 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
nice :)
iRebel chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
That was so hot it was painful. I think I died at one point there it was so hot. You are an absoultely amazing writer.
mimi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
This would make a really good story. I love it. The way you wrote it and expressed the characters feelings was amazing. I hope to hear more from this story:)
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i liked this oneshot. i think you could do a sequel with their lives after this moment. i love how you portray the characters of draco and blaise (especially when ginny walks in on them in the parlor) as sweet. PLEASE write more DGB smut
Lily Tsukino chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
fantastic story. will there be another one-shot spin-off?
Gr8 Black Raven chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
That was beautiful! It was a differant take on Ginny then wat i expected, but i loved it! Everything was done masterfully! You are very gifted.
FreezingFire81 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
loved it! so should not have been a one shot!:D
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
NICEE!
dragonsangel46 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
.gosh.

that was amazing! it was so passionate and powerful... i LOVED it.. u have SO much talent! this has got to be my favorite DGB EVER!
Muse Dae chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was...one of the hottest things I've ever read. Amazng.
Young Mistress Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
.god. this is just too good, it made me feel, I dunno, HOT. Findabhiar Aery is right, this is so blody hot. I loved the triple pairing you used for this one, and I also loved it that when they had sex with her simultaneously, they were both inside her "proper hole", as I may call it, because I hate it when I'm enjoying threesomes, and then when they're having sex with one woman the other man is doing it anally. Reading anal sex being performed just turns me off. But your story, woah, it's bloody good. Keep writing.
Soccergirl0388 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
great story update soon or make a sequal
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
i know its been a long time since you written a story,

but i really like this one.

thought you ought to know.
captain cheese chapter 1 . 6/4/2007