Reviews for Light in the Darkness
suzanna303 chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
AWESOME
LuxBlack chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Beautiful story, really, I loved it :)
Lycans Are Gods Gift To Furrys chapter 25 . 8/27/2008
Nice
laratoncita chapter 25 . 3/2/2008
i LUVED it!

IDK if you should keep writing though. i like the 'air of mystery'

awesome story.

-Dubblez-
Miips chapter 25 . 4/20/2007
It would have been very interesting story, if there wasnt the grammar problem..It just bothered me.. But it was a good story!
Flacks chapter 25 . 3/31/2007
I just finished reading the whole thing.

The whole thing, part one two and three…

IT WAS AWESOME!

This is the best plotting I've ever read, all the parts match perfectly, and I love it! My favorite characters in LK were Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, and you just made me love them even more.

I didn't even care about the mistakes in grammar, and I usually do. You did a spectacular job!
Marner chapter 25 . 12/1/2006
I FINALLY FINISHED THIS PART OF YOUR STORY!YIPPE!Lol:P Anyway, great story. It's a wonderful mixture of all the Lion King movies, and still has your typical styling to it! EXCELLENT JOB!1 I shall start finishing Sins of a Boy, and try to finsih your part four! Wish me luck! Ttyl.
catpup chapter 25 . 2/16/2006
that was a wonderful, brilliant, awesome story. I can't wait for the next one.
thingspast chapter 25 . 2/13/2006
Aw... fantastic!

Really liked the change between the two halves here - The worldly matters of subduing Info and Gossip with Shenzi's new authority and the establishment of the offical couples was great... and then it segued into the much more spiritual and satisfying closure of Shenzi's guilt over her mother's death.

Incidentally, I love how you mentioned Mufasa's spirit forgave them, I'd say that they've pretty much redeemed themselves by now.

And then, just when everything seemed to be finishing, the nice little hook into the sequel with Shentana's indication that Shenzi is, or soon will be, pregnant. Heh, nicely done.

Looking forward immensely to the next in the series!
Anderson jr chapter 25 . 2/13/2006
A very good story I can't wait for the next one.

Well done BVD you sure are a swell writer.
SunRise19 chapter 25 . 2/12/2006
*smiles* Aw, what a sweet ending! I really honestly loved this series of stories..from the first story to this one you really are a great tilented writer! If you do decide to make a part 4, I'll be there to read it in a second!

I also liked in this chapter the conditions that Shenzi gave Gosip and Info..wonderful job! I just loved how you tied up all the loose ends..wonderful, brilliant, awesome story! I loved everything I mean it!
thingspast chapter 24 . 2/9/2006
Aw... touching, very touching.

I must admit, just for a moment I was wondering if this was going to be a tragedy or a comedy... but in the end, it was just right to have Shenzi and Shenzen recover, they've quite literally passed through the fire...

Nice to see the hyenas' need to flee the Pridelands turned into a triumph... and with Shenzi, Banzai, Ed and Silet together the warmth just filled the end of this chapter.

Looking forward to the epilogue!
SunRise19 chapter 24 . 2/9/2006
This was a great chapter, I loved it! Wow, I can't believe the end is near..wow!

I do have one criticism about this chapter; it seemed like Shenzi recovered really quick in the chapter..i mean, she was nearly dead and the next thing she's up and nearly running.

I still really liked this chapter I was only pointing that out.
Anderson jr chapter 23 . 2/4/2006
Wow, I really enjoyed the action in this chapter.

I wonder what will happen next.
thingspast chapter 23 . 2/4/2006
Great... Shenzi's nightmare is finally realised, and yet she escapes from it, with a little help from her brother...

Poor Banzai, though... let's hope he doesn't think she's gone for too long.

And I liked the way that after all this development, the hyenas may have pretended to attack Scar for what he had just said, but it was really for a lifetime of misery...

And that was a very nice last line.