Reviews for Demanding Delirious Relationships
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Dawww, so cute! :3
kasmo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Embarrassing, yes, but also hilarious. Very cute fic.
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Laughing...hard...oh god my lips hurt! so...did you write a karaoke one-shot? It would be funny if they ended up serendaing the wrong person! I will now go to check your profile page! Yay for humour and total randomness!
Bloodyx3Massacre chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh! What happened to make Kira and Dearka get in trouble! I wanna know.
blinkie chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Hahahaha! Oh my, this is total crack! I love it! Dearka is such a flirt and Kira's clueless. Again, I love the character interplay. Everything is so IC. I spotted some puncutation errors though but it's all good. This is a good story with a great plot.

blinkie
dreammy chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
EWsick sick sick
barisu chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
i absoulutly love it!
BloodySalvation chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
my thoughts excatly wtf!
Illusive chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
You just got me thinking... DearkaKira pairing? From how Dearka acted, it seems pretty cute. But then again nothing can surpass AsuKira. Meh. -Squashes the DearkaKira thought- This is yet another weird yet cute fic. Hey, the more the better.
Hiei-Is-Mine chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
I LOVE DDR! I like Captain Jack and Speed Over Beethoven! awesome story lurved it!
Zer0 Touma chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Why exactly is there DDR (5th mix or older, no less) in CE.71...?
Ravenna's Soul chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
*raises her eyebrow and goes 'wtf?' the falls off her chair, cackling like a maniac*

ok, that was randomness at its best. anyway, good, humorous fluff, likies much!
p-chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
that was cute!
SpiritsMelding chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
-is cracking up- That was really funny. Reminds me of the first time I played DDR. I virtually failed it, then I watched an expert play. It was really embarassing... Karaoke? This I must see. Which one of the four of them can actually sing? Hope you write more soon.