Reviews for Missing Princess
Ember Rose Edwards chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
edz.mailom18 chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Actually I thought that akito had fallen for
Tohru hahaha am such a Baka ! :P but anyways your good your really good at this ! Then I should treat you someday! DEMO! I need to vote in the poll if course I'll vote for Yukiru ! They are perfect fit to make a good fanfic :))) first I noticed that it is Yuki who is always concerned for Tohru and panic and acting worriedly for Tohru in your story. Then I would love to read this fanfic with Yukiru in it. Let them have their romance ! Ja ne! Goodluck! Hope my co- Yukiru shippers will help me to win this poll :))
edz.mailom18 chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Hey don't be a bias! I vote for Yukiru here! Urgh!
edz.mailom18 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Yuki and Tohru of course! That will be more fun and interesting pleaseeeee!
edz.mailom18 chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
I love the twists of your chapter 5 :))) I'm excited to see what will happen next! Will there be a Yukiru moments here? I'm still curious because I want romance also but from Yuki and Tohru of course no one other than them :)
edz.mailom18 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Hey may I ask? Is this a Yukiru fanfic? :(
edz.mailom18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Nice one for chapter one! You'd worked so hard on putting up a good introduction here for your story! :))) so far am ease at reading it because there was no wrong grammar or spelling ! Then I gave you a 10points for this wahahah :)
candy chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
i know this story is old but it would b nice if u can update it.. my vote is Yuki and Tohru. I love this story too. :-)
I WANT TOOO EXPLODE FESRKJFGHH chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
i can name THREE things he probably did not give her 1. a parrot 2.a banana slug and 3.a BOMB
TohruLover chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
i love it plz update
bobblybobblehatsonwheeeeeeels chapter 8 . 1/26/2009
Update pwease I lobe it so much

tis marve aw Yuki is so adorable dont u just want to hug him so much.I love ur story its really clever and well wrote .The only problem is that Yuki cannot be with me sniff sniff .Gr8 story so update otherwise u r gonna get pestered by moi .Pester .Wow random on wheels anyho .LOVE IT.
Navaka chapter 8 . 5/7/2008
I LOVE IT I NEVER KNEW SOMONE WHOULD SHARE MY VEIWS IN THINGS. I LOVE IT I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER READ ANYTHING AS GOOD AS THIS (CRYS A BIT) I NEVER KNEW SOMEONE ELSE LIKED HARRYPOTTER AND THIS AT THE SAME TIME OR EVEN KNOW SOMETHING AS GOOD OR CAN WRITE AS GOOD AS THIS STORY WRITE MORE PLEASE!

Love Ya Navaka
Navaka and Valkeria chapter 8 . 4/23/2008
Valkeria13 WERE SISTERS

Navaka10

WE thought WRITING TWO COMLEMENTS ON ONE PAGE WE WILL SAVE YOU TIME TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER YAY! AND CLAPS FOR TEN MINUTES UNTIL VALKERIA SAID " YO NAVAKA LETS WRITE OUR COMENT TO THIS BRILLANT WRITER YOU DUMBHEAD! AND SMACKS NAVAKA NOT TO HARD

Navaka

BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! I LOVE IT alot! Write MOrE! PLEASE! I LOVE IT WRITE MORE! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST FANFIC I'VE EVER EVER EVER EVER READ IN MY LIFE! OH and I vote for YUKI AND TOHRU FOREVER!

Valkeria

I LOVE IT HONEY I REALLY DO! Me and my sister both would really really really love it if you wrote more chapters WE AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH! ! TIMES 100,0,0,0,0,0,0,0. Im certain a certain ten yearold would love it if you wrote more.

LOVE

VALKERIA

PS I VOTE FOR Yuki and Tohru
Lil Yasha chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
i love your story so far i'm only on charter 2 and i can't wait to read more. it's very interesting and i want to know why do people keep callin akito a girl. please email me back cuz i really want to know thanks
Flame05 chapter 8 . 1/10/2008