Reviews for Marauding Dragon
Nikki Pond chapter 25 . 3/26
Wow. Draco's personality really shifted.
Nikki Pond chapter 17 . 3/26
hahahahahaha. I didn't expect that. Quiet a shock. A Malfoy in HUFFLEPUFF! HAHAHAHA. It's got to be everyone's worst nightmare
MuggleCreator chapter 43 . 11/26/2014
Great story.
Brilliant stuff – though blast, Ron! I like him in canon, his interpretation here is irritating. Stupid Pansy...
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 43 . 10/8/2014
Can I just say that I am absolutely delighted that you chose to place Draco in Hufflepuff? Like, yeah it was unexpected, but it made so much sense and it is such an interesting twist to this AU! I love love love this so much, no just because I love the idea of Hufflepuff. Also, Ron in Slytherin, to me at least, has always kinda been a very real possibility. I mean the kid is cunning and he can be ambitious, he just tends to be overshadowed. Also, I liked how you did not totally twist his character like some are wont to. I like that you added stuff like his loyalty to his friends, which, I guess, is what caused his good nature to be buried in this case. And he was brave, which is that Gryffindor-ness seeping through I guess. Plus, Pansy/Ron is kinda my guilty pleasure ship so I loved that they interacted and seem to be pretty good friends here. There are just so many things I like about this fic that I can't think of any constructive criticism. I cannot wait to move onto the next one. Sorry this got so long, I'll just say good job and leave it here.
long live marshmallows chapter 29 . 5/31/2014
It's nice that they have Millicent as a friend. I'm starting to laugh at Pansy because now SHE has to worry about Ron's temper :D
long live marshmallows chapter 27 . 5/31/2014
The replacement scene with Theo and Hermione in Charms was cool :D
long live marshmallows chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
mwahaha Scabbers, you are going DOWN.
Sorry if I'm startig to sound a bit weird. -_- It's just that Peter Pettigrew annoys me so much.
long live marshmallows chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
Ad Harry still manages to lose hosue points by answering questions... sigh.. xD
long live marshmallows chapter 20 . 5/31/2014
Wow. I'm not sure how I feel abou Ron being in Slytherin. To my surprise, I can see him in that house sometimes! I never thought about it...
long live marshmallows chapter 18 . 5/31/2014
I can understand why Draco's put there, now that I think about it a bit more. I just feel sorry for him now. He has to prove himself to his housemates, doesn't he...
long live marshmallows chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
(STARE)
-5 minutes later-
(STARE)
Did I... read that...right...author-san? H-Hu...Huff...DracHUFFLEPUFF WHAT THE WHAT JUST HAPPENED?
long live marshmallows chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Theo is I think my third/fourth favourite character! His reaction to "kidnapping" HARRY POTTER is really amusing.
long live marshmallows chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Draco's getting pretty brave...WILL HE STILL BE IN SLYTHERIN? :O Yeah of course he will. He's pretty sneaky too.
long live marshmallows chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT.
Uh oh. I hope Draco telling Theo that address wouldn't come back to bite them.
long live marshmallows chapter 8 . 5/31/2014