Reviews for Marauding Dragon
Heroine of the Valley chapter 43 . 11/27/2007
wow...quite an ending.

Tippy, such a house elf name! I used it for one of my hp/sm crossovers once. lol.
someone chapter 43 . 11/26/2007
Goodness! Poor Tippy. . .

Just loved the whole second half of this chapter. You have a very promising setup for the next fic.
JennMel chapter 43 . 11/26/2007
Love it:) I'm guessing that might be the diary?
piwqefjk chapter 43 . 11/25/2007
Poor Theo - great way to end it, and I'm so glad the first chapter of the next story's up xD
Hebi R chapter 43 . 11/25/2007
How the bleep did Nott get the book I think he has? Though I would hope that, even if Lucius would be willing to get a Pureblood girl possessed by Voldemort, he would not pick his son's friend. Nott should not (ooh, that sounds wrong) be allowed near children. Ever. Poor Theo.
TripleC Squared chapter 43 . 11/25/2007
Well, at least Theo knows where to head to be safe, Mrs. Weasley could never turn away a bedraggled child, even one she thinks is coming from a dark family. Poor Tippy...Elder Nott is an asshole. *Shudder* he's much scarier than Lucius ever manged to be, and that's terrfiying, thinking of the Eldge Nott as Voldemort's right hand man, rather than Sev or Lucius...Well, I'm off to read the first part of the next story, you'll hear more from me soon.
HiBob chapter 43 . 11/25/2007
And so ends the first year. You even made Pansy seem human. Until next year, then. Good writing.
Airlady chapter 43 . 11/25/2007
Excellent conclusion of this story and good setup for the next.
minoki chapter 43 . 11/25/2007
oh no! no Nott!...update soon please
Kingdark chapter 42 . 11/23/2007
great story, I read trough the 42 chapters in three day (seeing that I work)

I do wonder what you're planning with Harry though. He won't go to the Dursleys will he?
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 42 . 11/21/2007
Nice chapter again, I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the final one and the next part! Sorry the review is so short, oh something has just caught my attention. I didn't think Harry was that teary in the books. Seemed a bit...odd. Either that or I am cold-hearted XD happy writing and looking forward to reading more!
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 41 . 11/21/2007
Oh dear. Cedric! Voldemort wants revenge now. I hope Cedric doesn't die \ I really liked this chapter though like previously I'm iffy about you bringing in such a big crowd of people - I still imagine Cedric wouldn't have allowed it.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 42 . 11/20/2007
Ah, wonderful! I really like how this story is progressing. Well done!
Airlady chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
The good news in this chapter was welcome. I'm looking forward the next chapter and the next story.
someone chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
Wow, I have to say, you're quite dedicated to not only finish, but commit to the next story. Are you really going to write through book seven?
754 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »