Reviews for Marauding Dragon
minoki chapter 41 . 11/18/2007
update please
Solunar chapter 41 . 11/18/2007
:( I'm sorry! I really loved the early bits when Sirius was with Draco etc. but now it's gotten boring because it's just a rehash of JKR. :( I just skipped 3 chapters. I feel guilty.
Mornwey chapter 41 . 11/18/2007
Excellent Looking forward to the next chapter.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 41 . 11/17/2007
Wow, the story is coming to a close! But I'm impressed that you kept it going. Kudos! I know how hard it is to keep a story going for so long...
Airlady chapter 41 . 11/16/2007
Good version of the stone rescue.
Hebi R chapter 41 . 11/16/2007
So, is Sirius in the clear? And how grounded is Draco when he gets home?
redrobin chapter 41 . 11/16/2007
ooh...nice and thrilling. great work! who got away? was it quirrell(?) or wormtail? pls. don't let it be wormtail; FREE sirius and can't wait for the next chapter!

R*R
TripleC Squared chapter 41 . 11/16/2007
But, but, Sirus! Did he mean that Peter got away or that Voldemort got away? Wow, great chapter, i like the fact that they had one of the older years with them at least, it kept it from being a poor little pile of Firsties! Great chapter, thanks for putting it up so quickly! Can't wait to see what happens!
piwqefjk chapter 41 . 11/16/2007
This chapter was great - huzzah for teamwork, and Cedric playing a greater part. And I really liked the end bit in the hospital XD
TripleC Squared chapter 40 . 11/11/2007
Awsome chapter! THe rat is got, now they have to beleive them, and the kids are down the hole. Someone's going to get hurt...Can't wait to see more
Mornwey chapter 40 . 11/11/2007
I love it! So will Sirius have his name cleared, or is everything about to go horribly pear-shaped?
redrobin chapter 40 . 11/10/2007
OH wonderful chapter of action and the climax! absolutely luv it. FREE SIRIUS! can't wait to read the next chapter. hope draco is okay. great work!
Hebi R chapter 40 . 11/10/2007
I know MUSIC sooths the savage beast, but OPERA? Does that even COUNT as music? Sorry, critic. Loved the chapter. Bane can shut up about humans and their way. Draco was about to take on a much older wizard and a monster in o0rder to avenge a unicorn. he clearly did not even care what happened to him, so long as they were stopped.

I just realizd how VERY different this Draco is. not that i haven't always known, but Draco malfoy as the selfless protector of all creatures amgical and otherwise? Defender of the forest? Merlin, sirius is going to have his paws full. It must be karma. The Marauders constantly snuck off into the forest, and now Sirius will have to do the same. And instead of a werewolf, there will be many giant spiders, centaurs, possibly a giant, and maybe even a semi-sentient car. Definately karma.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 40 . 11/10/2007
One word. awesome.

this is bloody awesome.

update soon pls.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 40 . 11/10/2007
great chapter! Peter was caught like a rat! lol
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »