Reviews for Marauding Dragon
minoki chapter 43 . 11/25/2007
oh no! no Nott!...update soon please
Kingdark chapter 42 . 11/23/2007
great story, I read trough the 42 chapters in three day (seeing that I work)

I do wonder what you're planning with Harry though. He won't go to the Dursleys will he?
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 42 . 11/21/2007
Nice chapter again, I really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the final one and the next part! Sorry the review is so short, oh something has just caught my attention. I didn't think Harry was that teary in the books. Seemed a bit...odd. Either that or I am cold-hearted XD happy writing and looking forward to reading more!
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 41 . 11/21/2007
Oh dear. Cedric! Voldemort wants revenge now. I hope Cedric doesn't die \ I really liked this chapter though like previously I'm iffy about you bringing in such a big crowd of people - I still imagine Cedric wouldn't have allowed it.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 42 . 11/20/2007
Ah, wonderful! I really like how this story is progressing. Well done!
Airlady chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
The good news in this chapter was welcome. I'm looking forward the next chapter and the next story.
someone chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
Wow, I have to say, you're quite dedicated to not only finish, but commit to the next story. Are you really going to write through book seven?
Hebi R chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
I hope Sirius is able to balance Harry and Draco. I wonder how long Draco will be able to keep his dog. I hope Theo will be alright, not to mention Draco, though at least Lucius and Narcissa care about the happiness of their son.
TripleC Squared chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
AH! HE GOT AWAY! Damned Rat! But at least Dumbledore is willing to help, this time, rather than cast Sirius away. Poor Draco, things are going to start changing around him rather quickly and not all of them are going to be fun and games for the little boy. I'm so glad Remus was there! And that Sirius trusted him enough to give up the game. They need to catch Peter, but I am assuming that will not happen for awhile. Quirl's dead now, corect? Or is he still running around with Voldemort on his head? Well, great chapter, can't wait to see the next and your very nice Cliffie.
Echelon chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
I love this story, your writing style, the characters, everything! Can't wait for you to update and see how the tale develops! Thank you for this amazing fic!
JennMel chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
Seriously? You're taking this all the way through to book 7? Awesome! Really liked this chapter,and can't wait to see where you go with the story as a whole. Keep up the good work!
NATWEST chapter 42 . 11/19/2007
this is a great story and can't wait for the next and the new one.
piwqefjk chapter 42 . 11/18/2007
Great job on this chapter - and thanks for saying that what ends with a cliffy will immediately be followed by more information; reassurance is nice. Huzzah for Sirius' choices, and for Draco being so sweet xD
HiBob chapter 41 . 11/18/2007
I was reading the reviews, to make sure I don't repeat myself, and I couldn't help noticing Shubie's remark about rehashing JKR. But that is what we all do when we replay a scene. It can't be helped, and is the bane of many stories that had potential. You handled the rehashing fairly well using your own brand of spices. (ReHASHing? Spices? For some obscure reason, an image just popped into my head of Vikings in a cafeteria singing, "Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam . . .)

What makes a good AU story is the beginning and the end, although not messing up the in between bits helps out a lot. You gave us a good start with Draco's early life, and you held our interest well enough to keep us reading this far. Here's hoping for that great ending. No pressure, mind you.
minoki chapter 41 . 11/18/2007