Reviews for Marauding Dragon
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I imagine the day that Draco finds out that his dwaggy is a wizard...
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
Wow... that was cruel... and freaking hilarious
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This... is gonna get complicated... MUST WATCH TRAIN WRECK
wolfcatlove chapter 17 . 10/29/2013
omg, my first time reading draco going into hufflepuff, as soon as i read this last parts, i was like OoO omg, lol
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
sorry but last part was a little gross
Guest chapter 17 . 2/20/2013
My goooossssh! I'm laughing outloud! I Can Not Believe it... It is simply frenetic! Omhygod... This sorting.. Poooooor Draco!. Now everyone will be upset and.. okay. I read on... XDXD
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Hahaha, it was funny! Two sons of death eaters rescueing Harry. Quite ironical.:D:D
Guest chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
I had to look it up, but after finding out what Eltanin is, I find it a really good nicnkame:)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
"now matter" -no matter, I suppose.
I'm glad about Draco's idea of writing a letter:)
Athreana chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Sometimes you make mistypes.. Like using dead instead of head.:) Turn his dead... :D
'for' instead of from or form. English is my second language, so most of your story is understandable for me, but sometimes I may not understand the meaning of a sentence if I don't realize the mistyping. I just wanted to point it out so you could know about these little mistakes.:) Thank you for letting me read your story!
Anatia chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
I like Sirius' decision, and this kind of Draco. He is caring and adventurous, and his difference of nature from the original Draco malfoy (of the series) is totally logical, which is a really good thing. I love your story!
Zuzanny chapter 43 . 8/16/2012
I really, really really enjoyed this fic. I am glad to know there is a continuation. I will be reading that next.
Zuzanny chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
RAOFLMAO!1
Zuzanny chapter 16 . 8/12/2012
I was so excited to read the Princess Bride reference. I cried after that though.
Zuzanny chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I cried after Draco's nightmare.
748 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »