Reviews for Marauding Dragon
Nina chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Your story is adorable! I love how Draco bit Pansy. I'm looking forward to your next update!
SugarDevil chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
I loved it! This story is turning out oh so very great! it's one of my favorites at the moment for sure.

'He bolted down the stairs, still in his pajamas... and Sirius realized, with an emotion somewhere between affection and regret, that he was quite cute in them.'- that is my fave line.

I also love that Draco helped Dobby and bit Pansey, Sirius really is a good influence. Okay...so the biting may not have been so good, but at least he was sticking up for a friend. I can't wait for more

Lots of love

Kris
Whatever I Feel Like It Being chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Wow, great story. I love how Sirius has had such a good influence on Draco and hoe Draco defends him. Can't wait for more.
Weech chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
BA Luv this story! Its so sweet and cute. Can't wait for another update.
hybrid chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
This is a cool update frequantly and the chapters are pretty long which is a good to mention it's 't let Sirius/Dragon get taken away!
Sever13 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Yes! I love it! It is so cute! Continue as fast as possible! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Wow, you read HBP that quickly? I've just finished ch 10! I felt bad for Merope.

Well, this was a good chappie but it was actually Dragon/Sirius that bit Pansy right? And Draco took the blame? Good Draco! _
Kylie Athens chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
The thought of a little Draco is so adorable, and the way he defended 'Dwaggy' by biting Pansy is classic. This fic is great, I like that you're portraying a side of Draco that we don't often see, this fic gives hope that he might not really be the slythrin bad ass he pretends to be later on in life. Great job :)
Tharin chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
A very nice story, it makes me like Draco. I wonder how long Sirius will stay, and how different Dracos going to be if he comes to Hogwarts. And what about Harry? Will Sirius find him, and what will he do?
Fk306 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
this is great please update soon
The Fabulous A.J chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
I love this fic - Draco's adorable. I can't wait to see what happens.
Kanui d'Astor chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
No criticisms at all. This chapter was perfect, you introduced well the reasons for Sirius' staying at the Malfoy's. The way you make Draco and Sirius relation grow is slow enough to be very believable. Just keep writting that way.
SugarDevil chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
I'm personally enjoying this story a lot and it will definantly go on my faves list! This story is really cute! I love 2 yr old Draco. I hope that Sirius can somehow influence him a bit to be less bratish, cause I would love to see him grow up to be a good person. Aww, it's gonna be sad if Sirius suddenly leaves Draco! Now I'm curiuos if Sirius will have any inner turmoil about that, cause Harry is his god-son so of course he'll want to find him, but if he becomes attached to Draco and all... hmm, well people all ready think he's a criminal he could just take Harry and Draco away to live with him, lol, or not. Well, whatever happens I can't wait to read more

Lots of love

Kris

p.s.- okay, so Siruis and Narcissa are cousins, how does that make Siruis related to Draco?
Galactic Goddess chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Quite possibly the sweetest story I've ever read.
caligulasNightmare chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
this was another great chapter. i really enjoyed the birthday scene, it was so hurry with the next chapter!
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 Next »