Reviews for Marauding Dragon
Mama Robotnik chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
yay,another great chapter!i finished The Half-Blood Prince on Monday and I have to say I was a little dissapointed in Snape...(the Snape fangirl in me just can't hate him...)anyway, please hurry and update for i would love to read the next chapter!
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 3 . 7/19/2005
This story is so cool! Will Harry and Draco meet? Will they become friends? Will Draco be sorted into another house? Or Harry? Will Sirius come along to Hogwarts? Will they catch Pettigrew? This is all so exciting! I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!
Tweedle-Dee1 chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Simply adorable to the max! I can't wait for more!
princess kyra chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
I love this fic sirius is nice and proud of draco who is just cute and I like it that he stood up against pansy and bit her
Mayhem21 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
This is wonderful! I love that Draco is being given a chance to break free of traditional pureblood notions. I can't wait to see what he'll be like when he goes to Hogwarts. Maybe he'll even be a Gryffindor!
Nina chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Your story is adorable! I love how Draco bit Pansy. I'm looking forward to your next update!
SugarDevil chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
I loved it! This story is turning out oh so very great! it's one of my favorites at the moment for sure.

'He bolted down the stairs, still in his pajamas... and Sirius realized, with an emotion somewhere between affection and regret, that he was quite cute in them.'- that is my fave line.

I also love that Draco helped Dobby and bit Pansey, Sirius really is a good influence. Okay...so the biting may not have been so good, but at least he was sticking up for a friend. I can't wait for more

Lots of love

Kris
Whatever I Feel Like It Being chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Wow, great story. I love how Sirius has had such a good influence on Draco and hoe Draco defends him. Can't wait for more.
Weech chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
BA Luv this story! Its so sweet and cute. Can't wait for another update.
hybrid chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
This is a cool update frequantly and the chapters are pretty long which is a good to mention it's 't let Sirius/Dragon get taken away!
Sever13 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Yes! I love it! It is so cute! Continue as fast as possible! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Wow, you read HBP that quickly? I've just finished ch 10! I felt bad for Merope.

Well, this was a good chappie but it was actually Dragon/Sirius that bit Pansy right? And Draco took the blame? Good Draco! _
Kylie Athens chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
The thought of a little Draco is so adorable, and the way he defended 'Dwaggy' by biting Pansy is classic. This fic is great, I like that you're portraying a side of Draco that we don't often see, this fic gives hope that he might not really be the slythrin bad ass he pretends to be later on in life. Great job :)
Tharin chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
A very nice story, it makes me like Draco. I wonder how long Sirius will stay, and how different Dracos going to be if he comes to Hogwarts. And what about Harry? Will Sirius find him, and what will he do?
Fk306 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
this is great please update soon
753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »