Reviews for The Spear in the Door
wheatear chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Great little story. I love the humour and this line in particular made me laugh out loud: "Ears ringing, Shera opened her eyes again, only to discover that she had successfully assasinated one of the cupboards."

There are quite a few typos though (the correct spelling is 'assassinated' for instance). The story does need proofreading.

Also, be careful how you punctuate dialogue. '“This kind,” Arthur put a small red box on Shera’s jacket.' That's incorrect. You can't use actions as dialogue tags. There should be a full stop, not a comma, after 'kind'. Same goes for lines like this: '“Yep,” Shera turned it around and examined it', '“I’ve decided to invest in a gun,” Shera shrugged off her smudged lab coat'.

Apart from that, I love all the detail you've put into this. Good work.
SapphireXSerpent chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Wow...Very well written...
SquirrelOfHope chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wow! I can't wait to see your Cid/Shera story. Keep it up! :)
Faia Saiyajin chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I'm in love. You rock my socks so hardcore. Dammit I wish Cid wasn't so dense. We'd spam the damned game with Cid x Shera fluff!

...now Cid just has to wonder why the next time he gets home the cabinets are gone and why he can't get in the door. XD
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Its so TRUE! Shera is ALWAYS second when it comes to Cid's affections in most fanfics...WHY? Why the hell is Vincent Bloody Valentine first! Not that I don't like Vincent..but I'm sorta anti-yaoi...anyways, this was a really nice story. There should be more Shera stories out there. You did an awesome job!
Amani Ishikawa chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Aw man! This was soo good! I always wondered what would happen to Cid and Shera after the game. I always liked to think that she had a better life than being alone if she left Cid, though. Excellent story! I'm adding this to my favorites!
Icca chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
:O I'm gonna guess it's...SHERA.

:D:D I was really excited to see this here and even more excited to actually read it. Absolutely lovely. I love your characterization of Shera (which I've already told you, but :P You get to hear it again) and I love your writing style and I love your sense of humor that you have with her and this was very sweet and very bittersweet and very..perfectly Shera. I love her dialogue, especially.

I loved this. You rock :D
Verdot chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
OMG.

A... SHERA STORY!

You have NO idea how much this just cheered me up. No idea. This was funny, and snarky, and just a little of that insecure feeling.

Just... gah. I'm feeling giddy and happy now. And I sound like a terribly fangirl. But I don't care.

_