Reviews for Bonds of the Blood
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
-sob- that was so sad! it was absolutely amazing
bright snow chapter 1 . 10/1/2006

I kind of didn't get that... and the version of how Anna died wasn't exactly the kind that I had pictured in my head.

Something more like Kasan Soulblade's or Lady Nephenee Renaulf's, can't remember whose...

Ultimately, I didn't think Kratos was particularly Kratos-like. And then the narrator... was an Angel? "Real" Angel or like Kratos-Angel?
mika chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
intense...and beautiful

this was an outstanding read.
doragon no mizu chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Waw... That was cute... and sad... but... but...

Okay, as sad it may be, I really love the s'getty sauce part. Before I got to that specific line, I was laughing at the concept of s'getty sauce... then I get there... and... yeah.

Love it! Like I love all of your other stuff!

ex-tea-sea chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Terribly depressing, tragic, but beautiful; so very beautiful.
Linkite chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Wow... that was awesome... do you plan to continue this or was it a one-shot?
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
You know, that was really realy intensive... really awesome I might say! Yeah that was just excellent, nice story.
Random Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Hm. Nice job. Interesting perspective of the so'called "lifeless" beings and how
Melody of Shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
0_0 That was very depressing...but it was also really, really good. Out of curiosity, is this a one-shot or are you going to keep writing in it? With your writing skills, I think if you made it into a multi chapter fic, it could turn out great.
colettechan chapter 1 . 7/11/2005 really good!
Qiwi chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow this is awesome! Is this a oneshot or are you going to continue it? If so, I'd love that! And your interpretation of what happened that day is more logical, I like it better