Reviews for Love on the Water
MelaTheClumsyBookWorm1895 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I loved it! It was so beautiful.
The Great Leap of the Fall chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow

This was very well written. I enjoyed it from beginning to end, and find myself wanting more. It was sweet and romantic, and left me with some butterflies in my stomach. This is definatley going on my favorite list. Amazing.

Michelle
Nightstar Grayson chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I love it u should wirte a sequel to this
Kailey chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
OMG...that was THE best Starfire and Robin story I've EVER read!

You have GOT to write more! you are SO awesome!

-KAILEY
tkdchick chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Your oneshots always make me feel so good. It makes me feel like I could have someone out there that makes me feel like Robin and Starfire feel for each other. And only really good oneshots can do that.
deleteddeleted chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
Oh God, That was the best thing I ever read

It wasn't sappy. It was so real , but then again like a dream. If you get my drift.

P.S I know this review is late.

But hey better late than never. Right?
12345 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
sappy my butt. i loved this. write more.
AeriaGloris10 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Aw, I loved reading this! I saw the pic on DA too. I really hope you keep writing some RS fluff.
The different chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
It is amazing. You can really engage your reader in the story and your choice of words are very advanced and appropiate. How you use make it sound real and true. It's not a talent you posses, it's a gift. Your gift to write such emotional and engaging stories. It was a pleasure to read the story.

The different
tamaranstf chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
beautiful story, hope you keep writing
Secret-Clarity chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
all that is so sweet
Terra chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
You under estimate your talent. That was good, and we all know it. Check out how many reviews ya got! I believe you're one of the best Rob-Star writers on fanfiction. Really. Love your stories, keep it up!

_
Geraldine chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
WOW! Like that was so romantic! Like, I love your stories! SO LIKE...AN EXPERT!

WRITE MORE!( please )
Emily the Ice Queen chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
i thought it was wonderfully sappy! nice story, it was a nice one to read.
Amy0192010 chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Is their another chapter? cause i really love it!