Reviews for Suikoden Guide to Basic World Saving
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
“Then where the hell did Jeane put that Rune I gave her?”

“Hugo! Language!”

“Sorry, Mom.”

LOL looking up for more!
the bird of the chapel chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I can so imagine the last part in the games XD
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
You made me chuckle all throughout xD and lol, running gag!
Sissy chapter 3 . 11/2/2006
oh, this is so hilarious! i love it! (waves flag of Hugo lover) hugo should be the flame champ. he's the cutest to be one. and thunder magic doesn't suit him. want more!
DebiruFlonne chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
Brilliance. The third story is the most hilarious, but all of them are wonderfully deadpan. I never noticed Connie could use the Pale Gate rune... The battle talk during the third story was excellent. Also, the 'sharpening' Branky scene deserves a medal. I'd like to see you write a short about the secondary 108 stars trying to figure out Jacques' deep, dark secret. Because somebody that quiet -must- have one. ;)
Nips chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Heheh. Read through this again and I'm still terribly amused by your style. It's nice how each story is connected by some sort of reference to the chapters before it. Borus's obsession with Chris never gets old. xD

Also, thanks for satiating my Fred fetish... fow now. It's really a shame how little stuff there is about him in these parts. In any case, you got his personality down pat and I thank you for that. He's just too cute... I also like how you played on the Futch-Bright, Franz-Ruby, Fred-Rico relationships. “Of course… But… uh… isn’t Rico allowed inside the castle? Why did you bring her out here?” This line killed me. xD
Tovath chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
very well done. It's funny but not out of charater
whitealmond chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
This is extremely funny and I would love to read more XD
Zafara chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
This is an exremely funny story, I hope you can update soon... with more Borus! xD

Zaf
Chaltruvind chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
heh heh... thats another good chapter.
NanoMecka chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
lol I didn't even know that about Connie! I'm usually paring the Pale Gate Rune with either Elder Viki, Sasarai, Salome or Joker.

As for Hugo having to be the FC, I agree with ya. Besides all signs obviously pointing to him, he doesn't have much of a storyline party to back him up. Sadly, his mom, Beecham, and Lily and co. don't count...
Sandberry chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
The second chapter was funnier to me, but this one was far from bad itself. I'd always thought those dogs were completely useless myself, but I trained Koroku regardless.

According to Bazba, Shiba, and Dupa's bath scene, they always mix up which human is which, as do humans lizards. Maybe the next chapter could involve this problem? Keep up the good work.
Big Boyy chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
First off, i'd just like to say that your worries about your comedy attempts were unfounded, as this series is one of the better ficts that i have had the pleasure to read. when i first saw the one about the spiders, i thought it very entertaining and well written. And your later chapter keep improving. I feel that you gave an acurate portrayal of how the charecters would react to the given situation.

Sorry if i'm rambling and if this sounds to formal, i dont write reviews often,(this is probably the third one I've ever written). So to wrapp up great fics, keep up the good work, and i hope that you continue writting this story, and i hope to see more of your work in the future.

P.S. i read that youv'e got trouble with insperation for this fic so allow me to give a few suggestions.

What always makes a good comedy is Estella telling Rody to do a bunch obscure thing, with the title being something like always have the propper training.

Or, there might be some comedy with the conflict between the Grasslands and Zexen

And of course, who knows what mayhem would insue if Arthur, the guy who runs the newspaper, started printing stuff that he "found" in Kidds case files (work the investigater vs reporter angle).

And finally, nothings a bigger blank check for mayhem and comedy than Viki (Older) with a head cold, teleporting random things and people around the castle (Say, Borus accidently into the womens bath when Chris is there)

Hope these suggestions help.
Salacassera chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
This story is a lot of fun. I love how you wrote Rico, and the part with Franz and Futch in the stables was my favorite part.
Nips chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
Oh, I LOVE Elder Viki. I never use her, but she's awesome. I was so sure she would be the one with the Pale Gate... Nice little twist there. So terribly amusing. xD