Reviews for Wreck of the Day
BlackWingedAngel1991 chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
aw
pianogal chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
awe! that was fantabulous! ;) great job Maxine and i can't wait to read more of your stories. you know how much i love them.

Demon Spawn chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
Great ending to a good story and I am so happy for AJ Styles and Daniella getting married and actually having children to raise. I will be so happy to see a sequel to this story that features AJ and Daniella taking care of the children along with the sub-story of the children growing up and finding love themselves just like their parents did.
Demon Spawn chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
Mr. AJ Styles is quite the man to get rid of a little spider for Daniella and you continue to make them one of the best couples that I have ever seen in any wrestling story. I will have nothing else to say about this chapter so just plain keep up the good work and I will be there to review your next chapter.
pianogal chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
WHAT! How can you stop a chapter like that? update as soon as possible. they better be okay. ugh, suspense is gonna kill me. UPDATE NOW! okay, pretty please?

AsphyxiatedRequiem chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I absolutly love it

finally somebody has written a wrestling fiction thats not about WWE superstars!
Demon Spawn chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
It is a rarity to see any TNA fics here on but I will make this one an exception. I usually review WWE stories but I couldn't ignore a good wresting story like this one with the pairing of AJ Styles/OC. Styles and Daniella make a perfect couple in this story and how you are building up the relationship between the two is extremely well done and I see each chapter is doing a good job of building up from other chapters. Very good TNA story and looking forward to seeing how Styles and Daniella come along as a couple in the future.
pianogal chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
good question, what's gonna happen? this is getting very suspenseful. AJ is such a sweetheart to Daniella. more soon i hope!

pianogal chapter 6 . 8/5/2005
that is it? i need more! they are definetely falling for each other and i can't wait to see what happens next. awesome!

pianogal chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
awe, so sweet! AJ better be admitting his feelings soon or something bad is going to happen. i know i read this on your site but i read it again. it was a great chapter and i really really really...okay enough reallys...hope you update soon. love it!

pianogal chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
oh my gosh! are you serious? i wasn't expecting that. AJ better get his butt in gear and tell Dani how he feels. awesome twist and please update soon.

pianogal chapter 3 . 7/21/2005
awe, she likes him, she likes him ALOT! and he likes her ALOT! uh-oh, what about the fact that he is supposed to die soon? this is getting interesting. i love it!

pianogal chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
ooh, definetely some attraction there. being his assistant should definetely be interesting. i still think this is a really interesting idea and i can't wait to read the rest. i also like that you're branching from WWE and doing TNA. great job!

pianogal chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
hmm, very interesting concept. please continue because i think its going to be another great story. like i said very interesting concept. you've got my interest so please update soon.