Reviews for Puppy love picnic
khdayskh1314 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I luvvv this story! Kotaro/Misaki stories are sO rare these days T-T this story is so kawaii too! I luv the pairing and I hope u can make more stories. The rare a few typos like when instead u put kotaro u put in hotaro. Same goes for hatoko. U sometimes put in katoko
maryofconde chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved your story, really cute! I think there should be more kotaro x misaki stories! My only problem is that you often spelled Kotaro with an H and not a K
Microsuede Mouse chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Haha, fantastic! I loved this pairing all along - it was in the manga - but the anime's more popular so OhjiroXMisaki (the anime pairing) is more popular. But MisakiXKoutarou's so much better. And there's not enough of it written. But I added to what there was! Anyway, great fic. Very kawaii.
PanthaYay chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
so kawaii!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hello there,

I really enjoyed this..but..you are right.

why aren't there hardly ANY Misaki/Kotarou?

I was rooting for them from the very beginning..

don't get me wrong at all..the prince is very nice.

and his love for her is sweet but i felt horrible for Kotarou..

he really did feel for Misaki and she was too oblivious..

haha so much like CCS huh..well Tomayo got him..

Thank you for writing this! Misaki and Kotarou always..

Sayonara,

-Reviewer-
neko56 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
very cute! and yes, there are so little kotaro and misaki fics. i think they are just adorable together!
Mew Frost chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
it IS hard to find KoutarouxMisaki fics! i don't know why, they're cute together! please make some more, this was amazingly cute! _ hahaha, on my faves!

~Mew Frost~
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I loved it! So cute! Misaki x Kotaro forever! _ Thanks for writing this!
Red Dragon Spirit Ranger chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
so cute

Ps: i agree with your opinion of the music
Black Comet chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
sweet
Mase992 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
AW! KAWAII! This story is v-cute! (claps) I'm reading about Angelic layer and it's quite interesting. Hope of seeing more of you soon and please update DD soon!

Ja ne!