Reviews for Dealing with Dragons
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
so cute, i may have to check out the parent story after all
Nikki Flinn chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
LOVe it! I love the Enchanted Forest Chronicles as well!
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
That was definitely icing on an already incredibly sweet cake! ZLB
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I'm glad someone shares my enjoyment of history.

This was really cute! DracoxGinny forever!
Kathkaryn chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Will you write a series about thier children growing up together? Or just give us a few more moments between this and the Christmas episode when Draco is teaching at Hogwarts during? Just a thought.
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I did enjoy this, a lot!
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
oh! i love it! snowy, huh? i wish i had a ferret...

xxoo, jo
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Again, it's wonderful! Draco and Ginny together, and with Mum and Da's approval to boot! No pun intended on Mr. and Mrs. Terry Boot. YFF,

Jane Weasley
Diligo Decorus chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Wowie! i loved it just as much as a tale of two matchmakers!

Fanatastic job! next on my list is Christmas Reunion!

Truly Scrumptious
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I had to read all three one shots must say glad you wrote the dance. Very exciting! You already had all my comments earlier tonight so yepyep. Excited about what is gonna happen with Tonks this week! Random question why are you stories chapter numbers so even? (Like 40 or 50 or 20?)

Dolphin Dreamer

Smiles and sunshine!
Io.sono.Emilia chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Another great chapter, of course. One-shot, whatever. I liked it! I'll have to go and read the other one-shots, unless I've already read them...hmm...What else to read? *goes off*
Nessime chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Great! Fluffy, romantic, funny, romantic, funny. Really great ficlet!
Arilla Rossi chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Ah yes, the bittersweet final chapter.

It closes ends so many things, yet still leaves them wide open.

I must say, I did miss Blaise and Luna in this chapter, but I think Luna was left very well. I'm still not sure if the Mr. & Mrs. Boot jr. are going back next year. :(

Alas! What do I have left to read? Do I have to wait until you update "A Wolf in the Moonlight"? I guess I must!

-Arilla
SuperWench chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I must say, this story has deffinatly held my interest. I cant even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed it! A *clean* and well written fan fiction is so hard to come by now a days, I am very happy I found yours! I read A Tale of Two Matchmakers in the span of about a week, and then this one in about..20 min :).

Your Characters/Quotes/Hints and everything of that nature were *awesome* I couldnt even begin to give you the praise you desearve. Well Done!

Super Wench