Reviews for Enough
Shizusaki chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
CUte and funny! I have nothing really to say except that you could have elaborated a bit the part of Rukia saying that she likes Renji. On the other side maybe she told that cuz she wanted Chappy back... - -;
...ahem...as I am kinda confused right now Imma gonna stop... All the rest of the story is flawless though! XD
ChibiLady chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
awww, so cute!
Richelle chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This story rocks. What i think is ichigo and renji both make a good couple for rukia.
TeaPartyPirate chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was really good. Thank you. I'm still giggling. It was well paced and even though it was mostly dialogue, it was very easy to visualize. My only suggestion would be to switch the order of teh last two sentences so that Rukia's question interrupts Renji's thoughts. Nice job and keep writing.

~TeaPartyPirate
Toreh chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
lol gotta luv chappy!
Unactive Unavailable User chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
KAWAII! plz write some more:)
rukia death kuchiki chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
love it cute but i like ichigo and rukia together
RenjiLuvah chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
LOVED IT! I read this a while back but didn't get the chance to review. Better late than never. I thought the idea was original and very cute. Even though poor Rukia had to get bonked on the head. I love RenjixRukia, especially when they do cute things together. Thanks for giving me a story I can read over and over and smile. :-D
Behold the Crazed Fiend chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
so cute
aqua chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
when your summary said rukia needed a bonk on the head, i didn't think you meant that literally. Obviously you did, that was a LOT of bonking.

that was one humourous fic.
Luna12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Cute and Funny piece of fluff.
XBECKX chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
You know you don't have to worry about the strawberry head boy...

Her true loves is... Chappy the Rabbit.
O f f beat chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Cute! I love Renji hiding behind the paper. So very like him. XD!
kitty-blah chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
LOL nice!
chibi-nin-Adara chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
OMG

Hilarious and so cute!I loved it! love love love!

-dies-

seriously! amazing!

waiting for more renjixrukia from you!