Reviews for Accidental Love
Hell Berry chapter 16 . 8/22
Wow! I know that it has been a long time since you wrote this story and I wondered if you will read my comment (if ever) xD ehh well I love this story! Gawd I am still laughing my ass off because of what Bulma said about Frieza, you're awesome! lol. I'm dying to know more tho.. there was a lot of things that left unsaid like how come the slayers thought that chichi was dead (though you kind of gave us a short explanation about it) and what happened to the war between the vampires and slayers?. I just hoped that you will write the sequel soon (one can only hope lol). Thank you for writing this story! Hmmm I think that's all for now...
karone5 chapter 16 . 8/4
Hello again, I finished reading this story too and I liked it. I like the ideal of kakarot and chi-chi are opposite side to begin with.

When you described vegeta first time appears as he got released from the dungeon was so awesome! He is such a bad ass. And cool!

Happy that kakarot and chi-chi ended up together. Wish chi-chi have more actions would be great.

My all time favorite couple is goku(kakarot) and chi-chi. Thank you for writing the story for us fans to read. Have a wonderful day!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
If you do make a sequel, can u please add Gohan in it as a child and make Cooler or King Cold the main villian.
Daichi chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This is the only vampire fic I loved so much! Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Amazing story. Please write a sequel.
dragoknight 01 chapter 16 . 5/8/2014
amazing story
lovecomyes17 chapter 16 . 7/2/2013
I loved this. So f-ing adorable! XD okay girl :) I wanted more. It was very very cute and gosh I just love it!
Zutarafan4ev chapter 16 . 6/12/2013
OMG PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL
bubles3000 chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
okay very good story and horrible ending really bad
xX Dark Alexandrian Heart Xx chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
Luv dis story its awesome snd u made goku sound indestructable it was totally rad awesome u are really good goku got his wish hahahahaha
Guest chapter 16 . 5/15/2012
THAT WAS AN AWESOME STORY! LOVE IT... HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON.
Vic1130 chapter 16 . 1/26/2012
LOVED the story! Hope u made a sequel :D
Alex chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
Please make a sequel. Possibly with Chi Chi having been turned into a full vampire by Goku. You could do something along those lines with Vegeta turning Bulma into one also.
lil m chapter 16 . 10/15/2010
GOD DAMNIT MAKE A SECULE! sorry for yelling just pleas do it

her is and idea have the slarys from gayomayo villig find them. JA NE!
lil m chapter 16 . 7/28/2010
HI! It's me agen. heres an idea tell astory about Gohan learning Goku's, but the vampier jens don't passe down to a baby born froma vampier and humen. that sound good? I LOVE YOUR STORY!:}