Reviews for Changing My Destiny
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Awesome
Ultraviolet chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Dude this is kinda cool n' all but maybe you could stop putting the words 'Robin' and 'screamed' together. That sort of takes away his macho factor, doesn't it? Perhaps 'yelled' or 'shouted' would work better.
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
It's okay just as long as you finish it when you can i will be as happy as hell :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I think that it's awesome so far :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
I'm sorry but i don't got any good idea's at the moment but i think your doing great :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME you need to be a writing teacher :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I have decided to read the whole thing : )
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
It's getting interesting :)
RAVEN AND ROBIN chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I'm liking it so far
ravenslair chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Ok, I finally got a chance to read this story, and am enjoying it. Please update as soon as possible, I want to find ouy what is going to happen next. Thanks...Gerry
Funky Monkey chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
Yay Yay! Great Story! Keep on writing! Hope you make some friends soon!
Raven42431 chapter 6 . 10/11/2005
Well Raven could have been made to go to the place where Slade talks to her father. Robin snuck out on the R-cycle and followed Raven. Slade gave a shot to Raven so she could not use her powers and caned her up in a dungon like place where she cried. Robin gets closer to the dungon and hears Raven crying and runs the rest of the way. He uses his birsarangs to cut the lock and Raven out. Raven falls Robin was thinking that she had powers. She didn't and she fell on top of Robin and the force of the faal made her kiss him.
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
you want some ideas, here you go

where did she go will the titians folow her will slade find her
Stars-Eclipsed chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
wow you are a good writer
Raven42431 chapter 4 . 9/19/2005