Reviews for Called In Japan
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
So who is the Goddess/Slayer?

Nice story, I loved Kuno getting shot, too bad the amazons are still alive.
Summerdancer chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I'm so glad I found this fic. It's great! I just want more and more!
Rubel chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Awesome. While I know you said this is a one shot I would love to see some more from this universe. Keep up the great work!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This story was so much fun. More chapters or a sequel would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
wolf-in-hell chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
more goodness! THe one thing you missed: The dipstick duo, also known as genma and soun, owuld have probably made ranma go with kasumi. It is doubtful that they would trust Xander with her safety, regardless of anything else. You also have to remember that Ranma took out a god on his own, one that would be the match of glory at the least. Just a thought.
blu sanada chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I just loved your story. I needed something that center around Xander and I got that and more. Think I'll check out some more of your stories. Thanks for the read.
gaul1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
good story, byes
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
awesome, this is something that i could defiantly like some more of
Rogue7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That was interesting and a nice bled of titles... the only thing to come to mind is... more please :D

pretty please?
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
if you dont keep this story line going your going to have a lot of upset readers i loved it hope to see more soon!
whimsy007 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I strongly suggest that you read the Ranma manga or watch the series because your ignorance of the Ranma series makes it impossible to suspend disbelief by extreme OOC behavior on the part of the Ranma characters. The moment Xander put a knife at Akane's throat, Ranma would have disarmed him and kicked his butt and Ranma is easily capable of that. For all the insults and putdowns, he is very protective of Akane and he is a world class martial artist of enormous talent and astonishing speed who took down a demi-god that threatened Akane's life. Khu Lon and Genma have both trained Ranma in a number of special secret techniques (Genma has many faults, but he is a very good martial artist who created some very nasty new techniques). He should even be able to take on a Slayer (maybe not Lina Inverse) without too much difficulty.

You have also made Xander a Mary Sue. Mousse is a very accomplished martial artist trained from childhood, even if not as good as Ranma and should have kicked Xander's butt as well and if Xander won't obey the dictates of honor as a martial artist then they won't feel bound to not use their dirty tricks.

Having diplomatic immunity does not mean one can violate a county's laws at will with no repercussions. Japan has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the world. For Xander to just go waving his gun around so casually would almost certainly cause him to be expelled. Furthermore, if he so easily threatens deadly force against people who are martial artists, do you really think that they won't try to take him out as an obvious real and present danger? And his gun won't do any good against very sharp objects thrown at his back from someone in shadow or at night or who is invisible (one of the techniques Genma developed).
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Excellent work. The Clow cards were a bit much tho'.
ShadowsofNyx chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
That's funny. Keep up the good work. You should write a sequel, one with the people of Inuyasha.

We are not retreating...We are advancing in another direction.
E.A.V chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
brilliantly mad!
Big-G chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
While i have reads this story and it is good, I would like to say that your revised version of chapter 10 of A Doomed Existence is brilliant, it made that fiction just that bit better. please keep writing those great fictions.

G