Reviews for To Walk on Water
McRaider chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Excellent, poor cute little kid. I love Carson! Absolutely love him, and our two little childlike men! You write them all so true and well, thanks for sharing your stories with us!

Steph
Jules47 chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
If anyone can help this poor little boy it will be Carson, Rodney and John.

Love the bantering between Rodney and John and their very strong friendship.
Dr. Dredd chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
If this were ever to happen in the show, I would picture it happening something like this. From McKay's and Sheppard's antics to Carson calling them kids to Carson's gentle treatment of the ambassador's son. I'm loving this!
imskysmom chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
You're going to just break my heart with this one, aren't you Jen! I'm sniveling already! Love the magic blanket, and love McKay, "I'm finked on by a little kid!" ROFL! Classic McKay!
fififolle chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
That was so beautiful. Magic blanket - aw. Bless them all, sweethearts. Great stuff, make it a happy ending please. I couldn't bear it if you use this talent to make us cry and cry. Although, one or two evil chapters first could be handled bravely, I'm sure :)
Wedgewood chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Aww, very bittersweet chapter. I feel so bad for Bengi, but maybe things will start looking up for him soon.
Espiritu chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
I love how John and Carson are so sneaky about helping Rodney. I bet Rodney helps the boy in order to resolve his emotional baggage.
Elisa chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Thank goodness Rodney has friends like John and Carson to help him through his bad memories. It was great to see how Carson was able to put Bengi at ease by having John, Rodney and himself participate in some friendly bantering. It was also neat how he had the boy imitate Rodney's face, that was great! Thanks for another great chapter!
alby chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
does a happy writer post more often ;) only kidding your story do as you wish but since i love it so much...anyways! its adorable and sad and rodney is all vulnerable and i want him to be heroic and john and carson are brilliant and in character and the wee lad is so cute! please keep going!
NotTasha chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
I'm really enjoying this story. Carson and Sheppard are such good guys! I'm glad that Rodney has them around!
mouse8 chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
I do love Shep in protective mode! Unfortunately, I'm off on vacation tomorrow, but I look forward to catching up on this story when I come back!
mouse8 chapter 4 . 7/13/2005
Shep's doing a great job of reminding McKay of his heroics and I liked his prompting on the periodic table.
mouse8 chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
I loved this confrontation, especially Shep's analysis of McKay's motives for hiding.
mouse8 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Intriguing start!
Elisa chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
Ah, Carson, he knows his friends well, doesn't he? Liked how he was observing and knew enough to trust John to know what Rodney needed. Another great chapter! Thanks!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »