Reviews for To Walk on Water
krysalys chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
Excellent tale. Riveting. And I can so see Rodney having been an abused kid. It'd explain a helluva lot about his personality, and his strained relationship with his sister.

Off to read more.

-}-

Krys
krysalys chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
Aw dammit. I personally ADORE dark fics, but then I'm just twisted and weird that way. *BEG*

Excellent beginning. Off to read the rest!

-}-

Krys
Admiral Lily chapter 15 . 8/29/2005
Okay, that was just down right fun. While being angsty and action packed of course. ;) Thanks for sharing and I would love to see a follow up fic. :D

AL
fanficaddict chapter 15 . 8/21/2005
*standing ovation* woo-hoo what a ride! Lokii was like a horror movie monster at the end *shivers* Very well written, loved the whumping!
Paris chapter 15 . 8/12/2005
The ending was cute _

Over all good story, nice plot line and good characters. It was a joy reading this. Thank You
Greywolf Lupous chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
It took me a while to finish this up, but finish it I did. Man oh man, you sure know how to take us for a ride, doncha Jen? Lokii certainly was a piece of work, nice villain though! I was certainly cheering when Sheppard finally put him out everyone's misery. A follow-up eh? I hope to see Bengi's return, or at least see how he's doing now that dear old Dad isn't breathing down his neck. Once again, a great job!
szhismine chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
great fic! i loved it!
jennamajig chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
I'm behind in reviewing, but as usual loved the ending. Jen, you always pack so much into your stories with angst, h/c, and an interesting plot line. So many times can I see your stuff as an episode on the screen and makes it even more of a delight to read. I eagerly await what other fics your brain has in store.
Laura-trekkie chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
A great ending, Jen.

I'm pleased to see Carson and Rodney on the mend, and that the banter is flying thick and fast :). It's good that Bengi's ok too, and I liked the ending with John after Rodney :D.

I look forward to your next Atlantis fic.
Laura-trekkie chapter 14 . 7/23/2005
*meep* Poor Carson :(. I hope the digitonin doesn't cause too much damage before the medics get to him. Good on Rodney for managing to get his wits long enough to try and help Carson. I'm glad John's there now though.
cybersyd42 chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
Ditto on the calls for a sequel! Not just because learning of how Lokii's people react to his death, but also because I'd love to read some of McKay's 'chats' with Heightmeyer. And what happens to Benji? Who is he going home to?

Great story though, tense and nail-biting until the very end. You write both action and angst so well. Definitely one I'm going to keep!
fififolle chapter 15 . 7/23/2005
Phew! Sunshine on the horizon, thank goodness. Thank you for letting them all be OK! A great trip, definately heart-stopping stuff!
Emma chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Whe, it's done! Thanks for the story! :-)
Tanken chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
It's...over? Angst! But it was so good!

Yes! Lokii's dead, and everyone's safe and happy Bengi is having fun, too. Though I wonder how the other people of Lokii's world got over the news that their whayever was a child abusing drug addict and was killed by John. My guess is they wouldn't take it happily o_o; You're not gonna follow up on that? Oh well. Very nice story, excelent all around, and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff Keep at it!
Elisa chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Great Story! Love the ending! Thanks for sharing your story with us. Thanks for posting updates daily! Looking forward for your next story! I hope you never run out of stories!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »