Reviews for To Walk on Water
Espiritu chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
A satisfiying ending to a thoroughly enjoyable story. Looking forward to your next one.
Dr. Dredd chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Aww, this was great! I love a group scene with "the boys". And there was no lack of suspense, either! Looking forward to more from you.
dimensions-in-space chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Excellent story! In fact, more than once while I was at work I was so ingrossed that I didn't even hear the phone ringing when I was supposed to answer it. Oops. There are only a few stories that have yet to do that. Anyways...thanks for the great read! )
Jaws chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
It's a shame it's over, I guess it had to end sometime . . . I really really liked it though, it was a very good story, with lots of twist and turns and oh some many fun moments. . . well I guess not for our heros, but they are always getting themselves into trouble, now aren't they. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more stories like this . . . with my three favourite characters that is ; ) Great Job! Bravo! (Still think you should submit it to the writers, not something anyone else has done, nor was it done on SG-1 so it's a perfect idea and am amazing story)
imskysmom chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Ah *closes eyes in blissful whumpy h/c overload* That was one of the most satisfyingly angsty whumpers I've read in a long time! YAY! Thanks NebbyJenn!
Linda chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Great story. Love Carson whumping.

But... You need a sequel. Really, really badly. I doubt that the people of M24-987 will be very thrilled with all the goings on that go their official ambassador killed, no matter how much of a villain he was. Obviously, they didn't know he was such a nightmare, and there would surely be political repercussions... So... Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
Ok, I meant wrap -up- scene. man I cannot type today. I'll be awaiting your next one.
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Ok,all better now... nice wrap on scene at the end there :)
Tipper chapter 15 . 7/22/2005
Ah! Very nice! Great story, Jen! Hell of an ending-love it when they almost save themselves (but not quite) and in runs the cavalry! LOL! Thanks for writing! And keep doing it!
Tanken chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
Omfg. TOO MANY CLIFFIES. Sure, it's happyhappy cliffie goodness, but it's so...tensious. Is that a word? Oh well.

Seriously, though. And awesome fic. It should NEVER END. Ever. And Lokii is a deranged bastard. Poor Beckett...Well, keep up the good work!
fififolle chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
I knew it! I could feel it in my bones! Strangely though, I believe you now. Am I ready for the final showdown? YES PLEASE!
stonedtoad chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
Please no more cliffhangers, my blood pressure can't take it! Angst is fair game though.
taintor chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
these cliffhangers are killing me.
cybersyd42 chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
Action packed and fast-paced and wonderfully descriptive and dear lord, the tension! Sheppard had better get a move on and rescue Beckett... (ooh, and if you need volunteers for the comfort part... *waves hand*)
Emma chapter 14 . 7/22/2005
You. Are. Evil. But I'm sure you already know that. ;-) So, wow, adventures in whumping - I seriously want to give our heroes a hug now. Once you get them out that mess, of course. (Erm, I should get some sleep.)
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »