Reviews for Neko no Ikka
waldosiaday chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Cool! I like this alot! Dark, Daisuke and Satoshi are wonderful! Oh please update SOON!
Arashi Inu chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
Aw...So cute!_
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 2 . 6/7/2006
AH! You've got to write more! That second chapter was too short! I wanna read more! I love SatoxDai so much! YOU'VE GOT TO CONTINUE! (sob)
Missing a Member chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
wow. daisuke as a cat... *drools*

great job!
ShimegamiSlashGirl chapter 2 . 5/15/2006
Hello,

Great & funny story so far, but why haven't you updated? Hope you update soon :)

Bye bye,

Shimegami

Goddess of Death
silverbrumby123 chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
plz update soon

this stories good
Nasiima21 chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
kina: YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME-OW what was that for kiko!

Kiko: YOU SAID MEOW! ha ha

Kina: you brat well update soon while I argue with my muse! -x
hittocerebattosai chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
UPDATE AGAIN SOON PLEASE!
SutekiKage chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
Boo!~

i predict...you'll get this when you're on msn...AND YES! I'M RIGHT! lol...""...anyways...ignore the weirdness...having a very hyper convo with Schizo and Proud and Chiba Lae... anyways! you know i loved it

Ja!~

Jessica!~
Baka Shojo chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
r u updatin soon? i wanna know what happens next! is daisuke gettin cat ears?
hittocerebattosai chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Are you going to update soon? I REALLY want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
wow...YOU HAVE TO UPDATE! I HAVE TO READ IT! WHAT HAPPENED?

~?~
Nasiima21 chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Update soon this is good It's very...interesting and is it a Yaoi?
PshycoDemoness chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
to short the cruality of leaving the readers hanging is what i justify as ultamit agony! humph! (please write mor it is really good! ( other personality begging for more of the story))
SutekiKage chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
geh? only one review? well...that is pretty good for a new story...how many hits does it have now? lol..srry i haven't been on msn for awhile...been drawn into gaia online...must make another 50 0...already have 20...must get all black ensemble...might take me all summer..XD..lol, just send the next chapter when you write it, i'll try to pull myself away from the website long enough to edit it...i hope...