Reviews for My Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow. That was the saddest but most real piece of work I have ever read. You made it come to life. I could feel her struggles...wow.
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
cute cute cute! I dont typically read one chapters but yours I am going to! its WAY cute!
kitty j chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Angels,

Thanks again. It was lovely. And sad. And sweet.

kitty j
music.IS.lovee chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I have lately found myself going through the list of the stories you've written for Gilmore Girls, and though I don't usually read oneshots, I've been reading all of yours. The way you wrote this story made the entire situation so vivid and was most definitely something I can relate to. I love how you can describe to your readers exactly how Rory is feeling, and that the reader is able to feel that too. Keep up the writing, because you're amazing!
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow, great story! I loved the whole premise for it; very creative! You are extremely talented, and I never get bored reading anything of yours, even if i read it over and over again. Keep it up!
Gift chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
My heart just breaks reading this, I want to slap Rory out of her stupor badly, talk about a delusional character. Very angsty piece you have hear, kicks you where it hurts.
me chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
wow! that was really good!
Goomba chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Wow, such a wonderful round-about. It makes me feel sad for Rory because she seems so weak, but I like the fresh approach, that Logan really is the stronger partner, in fact I loved that. And you write so vividly, so punctuated with emotion; I loved that too. This was overall greatness, thank you.

Cheers Jen
sugary sweet and sour chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Oh my god. Your profile says you love writing angst... it's a good thing you're amazing at it! I don't often write reviews for one shots... I don't know why. I think it has something to do with the fact that a review doesn't mean another chapter, but I had to leave a review after reading this. I have a love/hate relationship with angst... ironically enough. I love reading it, yet somehow I always hate that it doesn't have a happy ending. Go figure. Anyways, I love your writing and I am currently in the process of reading all of your gilmore girl stories. Yes, all of them. It might take me a little while, but what can I say? I'm a fanfiction addict.
Empress of La la la Land chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh my god! This is amazing, I'm not usually an angst girl cause I get way too affected and I sulk all day and be really really depressed but this is awesome! I love it I love it I love it!
hopeintheproles chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
i really don't know why there aren't 1,0 reviews on this story, because it's probably one of the best on this site. it's on my favorites : ]

very nice work
RavensWritingProphecies chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
wow...this story was so fabulous...i wonder if you could write a sequel or something, from logan's pov...maybe i'll check your profile to see if you did...
foxymoxy116 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
OH. MY. GOD. EXCELENT. EXCELENT
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
loved it update soon
smile1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
Hey,

This was a perfect story. The contrast of Rory's feelings towards Logan made it almost thrilling to read and your writing made it more than worth it. I absolutely loved it; it's one of the best and most layered Logan/Rory one piece I have come across and read on this site so far.

Bye, smile :-)