Reviews for My Beautiful
Rheanne chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Absolutely Amazing! I'm not sure if I can even find the correct words to offer you the praise you deserve on this story. It's perfected balanced between melancholy and optimism. I love how you managed to display Logan for the playboy that he is, yet still managed to redeem him. I also appreciated the distinction between the two dorm rooms. That was a nice touch that made the story seem more personable to me. The ending was perfect, because it's something that every girl can identify with. Who hasn't been in love with someone that drived them up a wall? It was also a very beautiful song you chose.

Rhea
Bookworms chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
great one-shot... i loved the concpet behind it...
abc79-de chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Wow. I love the love/hate thing you've got going. Because that was what was so evident during the limbo of them not being a 'something'. It reminded me a little of the '10 Things I hate about you' poem, yet Rory hated so much more than that. Too much for her to be anything but desperately in love with him. You did such a great job of showing how deep a level he creeped into her life, turning her inside out at times.

You've really made the reader feel torn for her. Ripped right in half, even though you know you shouldn't be. I love this story, no hate involved. Wonderful.
troryforever chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
aw this was great. i loved it!
crissy chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
interesting fic. kind of frightening. half way through i started expecting to hear rory do something desperate. that kind of self hate and loathing isn't good. good fic though. i liked the ending. i liked that she-hates-that-she-doesn't-really-hate thing.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2