Reviews for A Pig's Life
LovelyLily13 chapter 4 . 2/7
Awww...why do all the great stories get discontinued? I hope one day you continue. This is such a good story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Interesting:)
zabani-chan chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Not logged in. :)

Hope you continue this story! I love it!
zabani-chan chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Not l
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hentai Ryo!
Connor Elric chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Nice, I really loved it! Thanks so much for a great read and please update soon!
Ninja Penguin Princess chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
This was really good and I hope you update soon, I know you haven't updated in years...but a girl can dream, right?
LonelyNightz chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
this is a really great story, i hope it doesn't take to long to get the next chapter. Good luck with it.
LadyOfVulcan chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
damn it ! how long has it been since u updated? this is an awesome story and I want more-! (no rudeness intended.)
Cracktastical chapter 4 . 4/18/2011

I know it's been years since your update, but I still want to give credit where credit is due. This is a wonderful concept, they're all in-character, and... Ryouga is just so adorable. xD

I hope you continue one day, even if it might seem unlikely. It's just a really intelligent, witty fanfiction, and I can only aspire to be as good as this.

Thanks for the good read. c:
Shiro-Sumi chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I really love Ranma 1/2 and just finished re-watching it. So I went to find some good Ryoga/Ranma pairings... they're my favorite. For some reason though, only femRanma/Ryoga fics seem to be most popular. Then I read this and really loved it. I even went to read the rest of your fanfiction. You have some really good stories (your Katekyo ones are superb) and I was wondering if this story was abandoned? Or are you going to finish it? Please just send a PM to Shiro-Sumi (my fanfic account that I'm not on right now). -
Deyinel chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Oooh, I deftinately want to see more of this! Update soon please!
anon chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
I know one more opinion probably won't change your mind but this story's too good to discontinue! Just as the other characters are showing up there's no more! It's really cute and enjoyable to read multiple times. Although the spelling errors can make it harder to understand, Ryoga's denial over Ranma is hilarious. I hope Shampoo will get engaged to Ranma so Ryoga gets jealous!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
More, please? It's been a while since you last updated this, over three years, I believe, but...it doesn't look like it would be that hard for you to pick up again (of course, if you have so many other projects to work on...)

It's good, though, and very funny. I'd really like to see another chapter, or three, or ten...or, you know, just ot the conclusion of the story...

...

...not gonna happen, is it?

Oh, well, I'll just put it on my alerts and hope _
EmeraldGlee chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Wow! This is such an awesome twist! I would've never thought of this! I really like the way you make things new and not stick too closely to canon. It's a shame, really, that you haven't updated in years. I'm sure me, along with other people, would want to read more of this.