Reviews for A Pig's Life
AH!Ran-chan ran away!
LightnigJack chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
...wait who!?
LightnigJack chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
*grins-like-a-fool* this is gona be good
LovelyLily13 chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
Awww...why do all the great stories get discontinued? I hope one day you continue. This is such a good story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Interesting:)
zabani-chan chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Not logged in. :)

Hope you continue this story! I love it!
zabani-chan chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Not l
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Hentai Ryo!
Connor Elric chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Nice, I really loved it! Thanks so much for a great read and please update soon!
Ninja Penguin Princess chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
This was really good and I hope you update soon, I know you haven't updated in years...but a girl can dream, right?
LonelyNightz chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
this is a really great story, i hope it doesn't take to long to get the next chapter. Good luck with it.
LadyOfVulcan chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
damn it ! how long has it been since u updated? this is an awesome story and I want more-! (no rudeness intended.)
Cracktastical chapter 4 . 4/18/2011

I know it's been years since your update, but I still want to give credit where credit is due. This is a wonderful concept, they're all in-character, and... Ryouga is just so adorable. xD

I hope you continue one day, even if it might seem unlikely. It's just a really intelligent, witty fanfiction, and I can only aspire to be as good as this.

Thanks for the good read. c:
Shiro-Sumi chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
I really love Ranma 1/2 and just finished re-watching it. So I went to find some good Ryoga/Ranma pairings... they're my favorite. For some reason though, only femRanma/Ryoga fics seem to be most popular. Then I read this and really loved it. I even went to read the rest of your fanfiction. You have some really good stories (your Katekyo ones are superb) and I was wondering if this story was abandoned? Or are you going to finish it? Please just send a PM to Shiro-Sumi (my fanfic account that I'm not on right now). -
Deyinel chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Oooh, I deftinately want to see more of this! Update soon please!