Reviews for Daisies at Dawn
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Very beautifully written! I think this story has a lot of potential, continuing it would certainly be a worthwhile endeavor (and personally, I would love to read more of it)!
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
This was beautiful. i though this story was really well written, the characters were fantastic, i actually like Blaise for this one instead of Draco he just seemed to fit the story better. I really liked this story, you've done a really good job.

Kellsabelle.
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
lOVE IT
Boque chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
This story was amazing. You should really consider registering at the new Blaise/Hermione archive: The Chronicles of GraBini: the studious, the mysterious, and their love.

Tell your friends & keep writing!
fahanizhieliq chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
a great story.

daisies.

a very different blaisehermione fic

sequel?
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Still sad though that Hermione is with Harry. X_X
comedy gal chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Hello!

Teehee... I really like this bit:

Little Baby Blaise has a splinter. Please mummy, take the nasty splinter out! It hurts. I don’t like it, mummy.

I like the mood of the story, but then and again, you had to do it like that! I truely cannot figure out how anyone could make Blaise/Hermione work, but apparently, you can.

Why does everybody call Hermione 'the gryffindor princess'? Meh.

Oh well, bubai! and please update 'school camp' and a haunting lullaby!

~comedy gal~
greenfly chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I really enjoyed your new style. Very few people write in such a way that I don't see any words, only pictures. I love it when I do though. Thank you.
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I loved the story. It was so sweet. BZHG is such a great ship... I need a boy to make me daisy chains damnit. Your descriptions were awesome!
samus18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
So sad, but so nice! T_T I feel sorry for Blaise. But you did a great story here!
Evil Sunflower chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Beautiful story.I love the way it was written and lovely characterization of me feel nostalgic at quote "I brought you something."Won't you give us sequel,now?
dracolov chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
This is the only way I could find you...I find that you were rud. Plus lady its a story not a life. I don't like stories that are like everyother storie out there, but heres a NEWFLASH for you. Its call a draco/herminoe story becouse the two of them get together. OH it said that she ends up getting lost with him...If you read the summery and finely if you had read the whole storie you wouldn't be *ching. Heres a new idea for you. Instead of juging everyone after 2 vary sort chapter, try reading the whole thing. Plus there squal...Oh and its called giving people what they want. (sometimes you've got to, to get people to read it.) So sorry but you were way out of line. Next time don't jugin what you haven't finshed.
Kichou chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Very cute fic. I just love it. In my mind right now, Blaise and Hermione are going to get together, but I am kind of conflicted because I love Hermione with Harry too. Either way, I will be satisfied.
rani singala chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This is such a SWEET and CUTE story! You should consider making more chapters! Loved your story!
teejplease chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
wow. you took a theme and went with it completely and utterly - and didn't fall on your ass. CONGRATS.