Reviews for Carrion and the Cat, or, Torture by Animal
KylaSoulSongAlchemist chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
Seems as though Carrion is (subconsciously) warming up to the cat. I like where this is going. Nothing better than a friendship that one friend doesn't know about! I still think it's funny that Carrion thought (or still does..?) the cat would kill him. Kekeke... You must continue. However I understand it will take a while.
eitherangel chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
I (and so many others.) would be very happy if you could publish another chapter of this story and perhaps, perhaps complete it! It is really a good story I think you shouldnt leave it uncomplete like that.
KylaSoulSongAlchemist chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Kekeke... The glitter.
starlight2twilight chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
Omg. Never laughed so hard before in my life. OMGGGGGGGGGG

This story is epic and amazing and I love how everything is falling into place. Friendly scares me far more than Carrion ever could, frankly. Oh gosh, I love this.
Lady Moon Dragon chapter 12 . 5/10/2011
yay! After thinking that you had forgotten about this story, it was very nice to read this chapter. :D Although, I do wonder on what Candy was thinking when she imposed Friendly as a therapist for Carrion. Lol I LOVE the idea of Hob getting treatment from I also love how Carrion planned this chapter's events-they were very awesome :D I can't wait to see where you will go from here. Thanks a lot for sharing and I hope you don't take too long on the next update,

Lady moon dragon.

P.s. I keep hearing rumors that the third should now be published sometime in September of this year. :D
Penguinfoxy chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
This was the best story I have ever read on fanfiction. Thank you for updating a new chapter, which i felt was the best. Please keep adding more :)

Don't you think an Abarat and POTO crossover would be cool?

I think a duel between Erik and Christopher Carrion would be epic.
requim17 chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
...So well written. I can so easily believe that I have my own private view of Carrion's thoughts. And the humour isn't outright, it just flies under the surface. So many times I just found myself smiling. :D

I think my favorite part this time was the iambic pentameter poem. Because I didn't catch it either, and I laughed at myself.
Royalraven007 chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
Watching Carrion in rehebilitation is by far one of the most amusing things ever! I absolutely love your story and I do hope you get another chapter up sooner then this one. I have read this story twice up to the last chapter so far and I still laugh through the entire story. Please update soon!

ps Finny? lolz If I was Chris I would have bursted out laughing just at that, not to mention seeing him stuck in "friendly therapy" hehehehehe :D
Red Stockings chapter 12 . 3/29/2011
I can't believe it has been so long since the last update, time seems to go so fast!

I'm worried Carrion has screwed this up royal. But at least it was worth it. Dr Friendly makes me cringe, I didn't feel sorry for him one bit. He's terrible!

Reading Carrion's thoughts are always fun, I especially love hearing his scheming ideas. and this thoughts about the cat.
eitherangel chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
Finally! I have waited far to long for this chapter, but it was worth it! I love it! You have a gift to describe Carrions character perfectly and the interaction between him and Dr Friendly, the vet and Candy.

And you certainly have the gift of humour! Poor Friendly!

Its good that you still keep Carrion as a arrogant and selfish person and not let him get reform too easily (Noone wants to see a jolly happy Carrion. Yuck), but despite his ignorance and despise of Dr Friendly, some part of the (crazy) doctors sessions gets a small grip of him.

Especially this part (Which is my favorite:

"Young Christopher glanced over at him, then down at his feet. He finally seemed as young as he really was when he said quietly, a little embarrassed to admit such a weakness, "Well, I've always wanted a pet…"

The Patchwork Cat chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
This update just made my weekend even better.

"But that bad-tempered man wasn't just Christopher Carrion, he was the kitten's Snarl!" That has to be one of the sweetest things I've read lately. I really can't wait to see what happens next.
eitherangel chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
When are you going update next chapter? I want to know what happens next!

Shame on you!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
I absolutely love your story every chapter manages to make me laugh :) I honestly hope that you continue! I have read this story over twice so far just because it is so funny and I don't think I could bear it if you don't finish it! I really really really need to know what happens :) and your humor is amazing at some points it is hard to read on because I am laughing too hard to see straight, you have no idea how hard it is to read this story and refrain from bursting into laughter. please please please continue! 3
eitherangel chapter 11 . 6/30/2010
You certainly know how to write nice and hilarous stories but youre very very slow with the updates. Almost nine months have goon you last updated and I think its time for another one! I hope youre not dead! Please,please,please dont let us wait anymore!
Royalraven007 chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
I do hope that you decide to finish this story, I cannot wait to see what happens next. Please update soon.