Reviews for Epimedes' Angel
MadLizzy chapter 5 . 11/21/2005
I sincerely hope you'll write more of this story. It's incredible. I'm intrigued by Erik's knowledge of plants and the empathy Anevyren has towards him. ~ML
MadLizzy chapter 2 . 11/21/2005
I like this. I'm eager to read more. It's a strong introduction with interesting characterizations and descriptions. ~ML
Terpsichore314 chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
I'm pleased now his nose is fixed (as much as it can be). I like the way he gave her his memories. His knowledge of plants rivals hers. Such a paradox he is, so arrogant, cutting up her boots to make a mask, but then to help her with the cleaning up. I guess he owed it to her.
Tobias chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
Wonderful! This is a compelling story with evocative, descriptive language.

Oh, the anguish of a mute Erik. But I'm enjoying your creative methods of allowing them to communicate.

I look forward to more...
jeevesandwooster chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
Wow. Very nice and powerful. I knew she would find out about the boots! I like how you have them communicate through the seer's plant, but i wonder at what the after effects of taking it would be... hmm.

Please update soon!

Your obedient servant,

Jeeves
HDKingsbury chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
It's so good to see a new chapter to your story. I really enjoy the elements of fantasy in this, and you write so well. I can't think of anything that could be improved upon. Beautifully done so far. Really can't wait to read more!

Respectfully submitted by

HDKingsbury
Terpsichore314 chapter 4 . 7/24/2005
I'm looking forward to more of this story. It's well written, and I like your characters. I wish he would get his nose set though. I'm on tenterhooks until that's resolved.
jeevesandwooster chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I wonder why you don't get just tons of reviews... because you should, you're magnificent. Bravi. I have just one question though- was i mistaken, or did Erik cut up Anevyren's boots to make his mask?

your obedient servant,

Jeeves
AResidentGhost chapter 4 . 7/12/2005
how come he does not understand the language? what world is he in? poor Erik! ah to hear his voice again!
AResidentGhost chapter 3 . 7/12/2005
how did he get there? and what happened to his poor Christine?

poor Erik!
Your Worshipfulness chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
Right, very interesting so far. I liked the author's note. I am really enjoying the OC, which you have made me like. She's not Mary-Sue-ish, she's womanly, not girlish. I really like that, the idea of Eric with a woman and not a girl. It's one of the reasons I secretly support the Eric/Madame Giry pairing. I just have a small suggestion. As someone who has long hair, I can tell you that I grew mine out for only seven years and it was mid-thigh when I cut a foot off it finally. So if she has never cut it in 23 years, it would be down to her feet by now. Just ask Crytsal Gale, hair will just keep growing if you let it and it will suck a lot of vitamins out of you. So hair that long, there are going to be some serious problems with tangling and her healthy. You might want to address that. If she ever lets her hair down for more than a brushing it is going to tangle like crazy, and that's my experience with detangling agents. I just wanted to let you know, but who am I to talk. Maybe you have long hair and yours doesn't give you any problems. Anyway, keep up the good work. I look forward to the next update.

~Your Worshipfulness
HDKingsbury chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
This is really well written, and I like the idea of an alternate universe where our favorite characters are the same, yet different.

In your "explanation," you wrote that "Christine is his only 'one true love' — but, she is not his 'one true' partner." That makes perfect sense to me, and I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop this.

I can't think of anything I would suggest changing or amending. From a technical point of view, I thought everything to be very well done. Your original characters, from the little I've learned about them in just two chapters, are interesting and intriguing. I'm also intrigued by Erik's behavior. He's obviously suffered something traumatic, but exactly what...?

Yes, I want to know more. You've definitely hooked my interest!

Respectfully submitted by

HDKingsbury
AResidentGhost chapter 2 . 7/11/2005
why is Erik so silent, good sir?

need more. must know.