Reviews for Moments
MJLupin27 chapter 9 . 3/4/2013
Totally and absolutely perfect :) great performance Obi!
MJLupin27 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Ah, I've been looking for this one, I didn't know where this chap was, I love this, I'm so glad I found it again :)
MJLupin27 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Awww I have always loved this chap, such a sweet Obi-Wan :D
Heather chapter 9 . 5/10/2012
This was great! I love how you portrayed Obi-Wan's wisdom, as well as his humility. I hope someday to read more of his trials at the hands of Yoda and Mace!
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Eeek!This is really amazing and I loved it. Inventive, original and extremely well-written are all words that sprung to mind reading this story. I realise that it has been quite a few years since you updated this story but it would be fantastic if you could add more to it!
Elenothar chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
Great story! Please complete it.
tidobird chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
Very good this is an enjoyable story.
PadmeKenobi chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
Ahh, this is cute! I love it! Please update soon!

Padme out.
Fifilla chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Oh, your last chapter is so very sweet! :-) I love it!

I've read the other chapter also and I like them all - please continue to write some more.
ally127 chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
teh cuteness! :3 Obi teaching younglings!

I've missed these updates! I'm so glad you found the time to write more.
Willa Mitty chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Very cute! And a very cool idea of one of the trials one might face. It's more . . . subtle, but at the same time it still reveals what the tester would want to know. Pretty cool to see that this is still around. :) I thought you'd given up on it . . .
chaser1 chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
Like it. Please update soon.
tenshi the light of hope chapter 7 . 9/28/2005
*tear* That was FANTASTIC! Beautiful. Obi's birthday...what a stroke of genius. Seriously, it's really good. And your characters stay in character. Which is really good, because OOC annoys me...
Bella-and-Edward-Cullen chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Hi!

I love your Fanfiction, first of all thar it is about Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.

I would like to translate it into German and post it at another website. Am I allowed to?

I hope, my english isn't as bad as I think.

May the force always be with you :-)
akanekai chapter 7 . 8/2/2005
Great chapter, just like always!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »