Reviews for Road to Redemption
haipa-chan chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
I really like this story but you haven't updated in like a year and that makes me cry! *sob, sob*
AniME FReaK chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
wait what does he mean kira I'm mean if killed kira he would probably kill himself unless he means his mother anyway good job
a.k.a ettie chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
i went to the bottom of 'review history' and found you again. i remember reading it. its been a while since you last updated, but i'm glad you got chapter 3 out. it was really good. i can only guess who the murderer is.
ssp47 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
Ok, I understand alot better why you're portraying Rei the way you are. To be honest, now I can see him like that if Kira really did die.

ssp47 chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
I really felt the emotion in this chapter. Good job.

ssp47 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Wow...Rei's not that hard core. I like the story though but I can't see Rei as a murderer, not after Sei. I shall keep reading.

tears oF U chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
I like this one! Your so talented.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war- Antony right? Good line anyways update this soon I want to know what happens
haunted2insanity chapter 3 . 5/6/2006
I have really enjoyed this story so far, have never read anything like it. Up-date soon!
Coloured wings2009-Holly chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
This was so good it was heart felting please keep it up
Chris16 chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
i love how uyou write Rei, you got him to the "T". keep going on with this and "hey Stranger
Archerofdarkness and Callie chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
It has some of the same sense of the other chapters however like you said it was rushed. I'm likeing the story more and more as it progresses,however you need to update quicker. I don't remember if you have ever read any of my stories but I'm banned from righting Fanfic. Somehow I'll find a way to continue though.

Callie
Siar chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
HOT! HOT! HOT! I love it . I'm on tenterhooks once agian. Waiting impatiently.
Epithelial chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
Holy shit, You're alive! When I put this on my favourites, I never expected you to update ever again bacause it had been so long, it was one of those fics that you love, even if they're never completed. But you've updated, you need to keep doing that! This chapter rocked.
Mini Nicka chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
Wonder if its Maso or the evil stepfather. Intense and almost terrifying. I loved it.