Reviews for Rush
Lady-Drea chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Jeez, I just can't give you enough credit, you tied this story to Angel's Punishment, tis the prologue. How much in advance did you plan these stories? It just ties to neatly together, I know that it would take me ages to write something like this.

Kudoz, my rival, kudoz.

Butter fingers chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I would fav this is I could!
char chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
that was good.
FCelcia chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I will read your story as soon as possible! Anyway, quick finish the Angel's Punishment... please... it's like the best story ever!
SilverSlippers chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
whoa...good stuff here...very good...
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I don't quite understand the end of this story.

Did they or did they not stay together in the end?
Akiko -chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
This was a great story. It was so sad but yet so beautiful. Your stories are always fantastic.
Silvanus16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Nice! Although... and I hate to say this, I got confused after your poem/songfic read "My soul bared." It was like you had taken so much time building up to the climax (that was going to be utterly jaw-dropping!) and let everything slide because, I don't know, maybe you thought it was running too long. Believe me! Look at my work, there's no such thing as drawing stuff out, not when shortening the piece sacrifices its quality. You started jumping to different scenes. Your imagery was great! But if you want to break someone's heart with the horrific tragedies of a character, you have to let them see, feel, taste, and smell.

I can tell you put a great deal of work into this, and it shows! Don't let what I said about the pacing ruin the whole review. There are many plusses. You stayed true to the characters. That's a biggie! Your usage of messages through the eyes was utterly fantastic! That's always been a fav mode of communication for me. ;

In the words of Yoda: Rambled enough, I have.

I look forward to your next piece (Angel's Punishment right?)

Shimmering Rose Petals chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Ouch that really destroyed Umi..

So sad but moving.

I can't wait for your next story and whats to come in 'What if things weren't the same?'
Blue Angel Samui chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
wha agh ugh... ANGST! *deep breath* I'm sure the following story will be delicious. Man, was this a treat to read!
RaevanDawn chapter 1 . 7/11/2005