Reviews for Another Round
High Hopees chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Oh, I'm so glad I found this. What a great story
Clg1978 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Read this story and loved it and the style...ending well I'll make it happier in my mind but you threw that she was pregnant and I didn't catch anywhere or anything after that or I missed it but it good
Hyacinth79 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Actually, it's all coming back to me now. And I remember the scene at the end. Oooh, this is going to be nostalgic...
Hyacinth79 chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
What! Oh God! No way!
Hyacinth79 chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
I like the title of this chapter "Can You Go Another Round?" Nicely done. I'm always glad to read about Stars Hollow and putting Logan there brings back memories from Hale Bale Maze.

Sorry for Rory's loss but I can't wait to see what happened with Theo. Surely, there's more to it than that, right?
Hyacinth79 chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Man, I swear! You end everything in a cliffhanger, just urging me to push that next button! How can I give you a proper review with your oh-must-read-now stories, huh? :P
Hyacinth79 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
You know you're a great writer when you can hook a reader by the mere first words of your sentence. "She was swaddled, nearly mummified, in the lush softness of bed sheets..." WOW! Who comes up with stuff like that? Great writers! ;)
Hyacinth79 chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
I love how you can switch your tone from angry to loving to passionate to lonely and wishful all into one chapter. :)
Hyacinth79 chapter 13 . 8/24/2011
I'm trying to recall this story more and more and I feel like I skipped or skimmed (really hastily, insert proper word here) this chapter. D-oh! I must have been in a rush to find out how this was resolved. The suspense is killing me!
Hyacinth79 chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
It's getting very intense!
Hyacinth79 chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
btw, just thought u shud know that my 5 yr old woke up and found me reading on my phone, grabbed it and started reading ur story (she can read simple words) and read, "logan closed his eyes as he pressed his lips into her hair." and immediately knew that i was reading about gilmore girls, exclaimed, "ur reading about rory and logan, arent u?" lol thought u shud know that a little 5 yr old's read this chapter with me. :D
Hyacinth79 chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
how painful it all seems right now yet u manage to slip in some comedic relief here and there. This is totally au and i hardly get caught up in stories such as this but ur writing draws me in.
Hyacinth79 chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
intense! I thought lorelai wud catch them in the act but this ending is even worse. Gotta hit that next button for more...
Hyacinth79 chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
oh man, logans desperate pleas! So moving! The thing thats stuck in my head after being immersed in ur great writing is ur poetic description of coffee or even the ringtone of logan's cell. and i think i noticed a typo somewhere in the beginning with the word "then" instead of than, but no biggie. ;)
Hyacinth79 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
such a serious tone, as is aptly required given the current situation. Way to set the mood...a filler chapter sort of, nonetheless, we do get a bigger part of the puzzle.