Reviews for Another Round
I love your writing, and I was really loving this story. Your realistic ending had me a little heart broken, since I was hoping for a cliché happy ending. But this was a wonderful Logan. Loved his side of things.
Mausii00 chapter 20 . 12/3
Loved it! Thank you :)
MargaritaS chapter 20 . 11/29
i really did not like this it was just to frustrating, the writing was good though as per usual :)
Michelle chapter 20 . 10/30
My heart just broke! This was so beautiful and sad. I need a sequel or one-shot with a happy ending. This was tragic!

Beautiful story! It was well crafted!
annushka chapter 20 . 9/12
I really enjoyed this story because you know how to write well. Some story points might have been a bit too drama-filled to my taste, but your writing style shines through and it made it all work. I hope that the Gilmore Girl continuation on Netflix will give you some more inspiration in the future (though I am half affraid that I'll be disapointed) because you are gifted!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
amazing amazing amazing! Great story written by a great author! I love it!
lyingxiscariot chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
This is hauntingly beautiful. There's just no other way to describe it. It's beautiful.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Great work! You did well capturing the emotions of your characters!
nights of wonder chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Oh, I'm so glad I found this. What a great story
Clg1978 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Read this story and loved it and the style...ending well I'll make it happier in my mind but you threw that she was pregnant and I didn't catch anywhere or anything after that or I missed it but it good
Hyacinth79 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Actually, it's all coming back to me now. And I remember the scene at the end. Oooh, this is going to be nostalgic...
Hyacinth79 chapter 18 . 8/24/2011
What! Oh God! No way!
Hyacinth79 chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
I like the title of this chapter "Can You Go Another Round?" Nicely done. I'm always glad to read about Stars Hollow and putting Logan there brings back memories from Hale Bale Maze.

Sorry for Rory's loss but I can't wait to see what happened with Theo. Surely, there's more to it than that, right?
Hyacinth79 chapter 16 . 8/24/2011
Man, I swear! You end everything in a cliffhanger, just urging me to push that next button! How can I give you a proper review with your oh-must-read-now stories, huh? :P
Hyacinth79 chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
You know you're a great writer when you can hook a reader by the mere first words of your sentence. "She was swaddled, nearly mummified, in the lush softness of bed sheets..." WOW! Who comes up with stuff like that? Great writers! ;)