Reviews for Another Round
kaleik1 chapter 20 . 3/24
AWWW I don't know how I feel about this fic.. I always want rory to end with Logan.. that is always the end game...
December Jeffries1 chapter 20 . 2/5
Beautifully written but so incredibly sad. Logan deserved so muh more. You are phenomenal with the one shots. Can you please write one to put Logan and your fans out of their misery?
AusteniteV chapter 20 . 4/25/2017
I feel like this story changed me... it's dark, it's romantic - kinda Kubrick-esque. I know it's over a decade old but its really almost too good for fanfic. I hope your talents are being rewarded (aside from your lovely reviews from readers).
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2016
I love your writing, and I was really loving this story. Your realistic ending had me a little heart broken, since I was hoping for a cliché happy ending. But this was a wonderful Logan. Loved his side of things.
Mausii00 chapter 20 . 12/3/2016
Loved it! Thank you :)
MargaritaS chapter 20 . 11/29/2016
i really did not like this it was just to frustrating, the writing was good though as per usual :)
Michelle chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
My heart just broke! This was so beautiful and sad. I need a sequel or one-shot with a happy ending. This was tragic!

Beautiful story! It was well crafted!
annushka chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
I really enjoyed this story because you know how to write well. Some story points might have been a bit too drama-filled to my taste, but your writing style shines through and it made it all work. I hope that the Gilmore Girl continuation on Netflix will give you some more inspiration in the future (though I am half affraid that I'll be disapointed) because you are gifted!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
amazing amazing amazing! Great story written by a great author! I love it!
laurelsalexis chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
This is hauntingly beautiful. There's just no other way to describe it. It's beautiful.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Great work! You did well capturing the emotions of your characters!
nights of wonder chapter 20 . 12/9/2014
Oh, I'm so glad I found this. What a great story
Clg1978 chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
Read this story and loved it and the style...ending well I'll make it happier in my mind but you threw that she was pregnant and I didn't catch anywhere or anything after that or I missed it but it good
Hyacinth79 chapter 19 . 8/24/2011
Actually, it's all coming back to me now. And I remember the scene at the end. Oooh, this is going to be nostalgic...
Hyacinth79 chapter 18 . 8/24/2011