Reviews for Soda Pop And Sympathy"
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
um...HATED the fact ranma cheated but its ur story and i respect that, and overall an interesting read. n truth be told akane is quite annoying coz she never listens so i understand y ranma was pushed away n tempted by sum1 hu was attracted to him n hu he actually started to like bak soooo... a very interesting read o(o)o
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
this is a fucking lime/lemon its pretty fucking nasty man! You got a sick mind dude! You know ranma is a shy ass mother fucker why would he bone a chick on the first day he met her...let alone not suspect anything or detect magic or deceit from that dude/chick.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
"Yeah! If she loved me, she'd accept that I'm...wait a minute."

LOL. Great line.

"What, you thought you're the only one who ever fell into that

spring in fifteen hundred years? They ought to put a fence around

the thing."

LOL.

This was a strange little fic. *grin*

I would have titled it "The crying game".

*chuckle*
Songbird21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
A very interresting story. I'm not a fan of "sex on the first date" fics but the whole reverse psychology thing was a very unique idea.
kiarene chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
ranma should dump akane for reiko! what kind of ending is that?
tanuki chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
there's only one word to describe this story, "woah". i know this is a one-shot, but i think the situations in the story would have been more... believable or more effective dramatically if the time spent between reiko and ranma was longer. the whole thing flashed by so quickly that there isn't enough time to build up reader sympathy to the character. it deals with an interesting topic, that i personally haven't seen tackled, good work.
Rymsie chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Humm, different but I like it. Reiko is a really good character; the curse and everything goes better with his/her personality than with Ranma's. Thank you for writing this. It makes a good point about people in general and not just the Ranma cast!
may chapter 1 . 4/8/2001