Reviews for Cheap Thrills And Scripted Lines
twistingfate9 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
mainly im just a AJ/FW fan but this was really good

i can see angie falling for george.
living somewhere in time chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
woah! That was fantastic! I don't want to sound too repetitive in my reviews but seriously its all brilliant work you should be proud.
gpotter chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
another job well done. i love how she wants one for the body and one for the soul. it makes for all the more heartbreak as i read it.
Queen Bean chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
omgoodness...this is so sad...*crys* very well written...there were some curse words that made me uncomfortable, but still a good story...
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I found it! Yay!

That last line has been stuck in my head *forever*, but I couldn't remember who wrote it or the title of it.

I do know that this is the third title I have seen for this story. I like the very first title you had for this story. The one before "Fire and Ice" which I thought was *very* uncreative coming from an author with your skills.

Anyway, I'm much in love with this story. It's going into my C2 right now.
Olya chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Hello! I want to tell you I really like your fanfics. I was so distressed not to find them one day because you cleaned all your works and now I'm so happy to see them again. In fact, I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Thank you for ALL you stories! I really think they'll stay in my heart for a long time! _

Olya
Ayuka chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aww, poor Angelina. This was well-written.
mashimaromadness chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I liked that. It was good. The writing is beautiful.
Rupert's honey chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
A perfect view of unrequited love. Bravo
vampirehunterD-lover chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
wow, that was so good. i could even sorta relate to it.
prettypinkpeacock chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
oh, i read this before. did u change it?
Sweet Sarcasm chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Whoa...passionate. Unrequited love is the worst love of all...-sigh-
isded chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
oh my gosh... thats so sad! its so beautiful!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i loved it the first time, and even though the ending didn't surprise me as it did then, i still loved it every bit as much. you're verbs are so descriptive and your adjectives are unique and make the reader hang on to every sentence like their life depended on it.

amazing job...you leave me with my mouth hanging open every time.

~angelface04
Pranks Are So Siriusly Padfoot chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
that is so sad! this is the first angelina and weasley twin fic i have ever read! i think you did a very good job and your writing style is very catchy! i love! if only it were more than a oneshot! oh well!

Cheers!