Reviews for Radix Acclaro
Runa Valerie chapter 21 . 6/7
that was amazing, i loved it and absolutely be returning for a reread soon!
popi32 chapter 21 . 5/26
I just realised Ron was incognito throughout this fic
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 4/14
Uyyy que tramara la bruja loca esa ahora
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2016
I loved this and i have only one question, where on earth did Ron go? I never saw him, not even once, in this book.
Anna Doherty chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
Wonderful story I really enjoyed reading it. It would be interesting to find out what happened with Hermiones pregnancy. Anna
skyeza chapter 21 . 10/8/2016
It was a cute read, you of loved it if it was longer. But I truly enjoyed it.
Angel Raksha Akasha Flame chapter 18 . 8/17/2016
mom
Diddleymaz chapter 21 . 5/7/2016
Good story
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 4/29/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
FenyxEmber chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
The Snape family? Snape was Severus' muggle father's surname. His pureblood mother's surname was Prince. I don't mean to be rude, but there's a reason he called himself 'The Halfblood Prince'. It wasn't due to arrogance but because it was his mother's last name. If you wanted to give him property through his wizarding lineage then you should have said 'Prince Castle' and 'Prince Manor'; you could even have given him the title 'Lord Prince'.

Other than that I quite content with this story. It's very unique and I'm fond of the ways the characters interact with one another. Even more so that you've kept rather close to their canon personalities. I, myself, am more inclined towards Dark!Harry but I'm always eager to read stories that include my OTP: Harry/Tom!
IllogicalMind chapter 21 . 2/16/2016
are you planning a sequel?
the starrose chapter 21 . 1/28/2016
Good read
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
jajaja una enorme familia! pero vale la pena y mucha!
me enamoro, gracias por subir esta historia. :D
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
This is a brilliant story and I've really enjoyed reading it.
kirsty21 chapter 21 . 12/11/2015