Reviews for 7 Minutes in Heavan minus the Heavan
10 grenades and a rock.bitch chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
UPDATE

NOW

OR

I

WILL

DESTROY

YOU

RAIDERS

RULE!
10 grenades and a rock chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
o hell no! I WILL NOT BE AS BEEFSTEaK!

it was very good...especially when the bitch stick got killed again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and...yeah
10 grenades and a rock.bitch chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
good lord in purgatory,...i must read on..bitch
Saint H chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
Ohoho! Man, just got done re-reading this, and all I have to say is, DAYAMN this is even more hilarious the second time around! Hahaha...

(wipes a tear from eye)

If it ever strikes your fancy, you could maybe update?

Banana, Banana, Banana, Banana, Tericotta, Banana, Tericotta, Tericotta Pie,

~Saint H
Return Of The South chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
All men fear the shitty grammar of ToRGo!

I love this stuff, please continue!
Return Of The South chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
This stuff is hilarious! Gizmo as a teddy...Terra dieing and going to hell more times than Micheal Jackson has "shared" a childhodd with a boy...Robin and Slade having some sort of twisted, orgasmic pleasure from hating each other...Blackfire as a prep...BB having a boss that was just like the one I used to have...lots of long unnecessary pauses, I love it! Where's Raven and Kitten? Oh well, probably in the next chapter.
Return Of The South chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Ah, yes, the Holy Empire of Bunchacrunch. I am familiar with their infamous work. I love this stuff, it be great!
Saint H chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Holy fucking shit! This is easily your most hilarious chapter ever! Seriously! I think I'll use exclamation points thru this whole review it was THAT FUCKING GOOD! "I have no zonsphar!"? And the random makeout scene combined with your hatred of Terra, Oh jeez I'm still laughing! Keep it up man.
EMBER91 chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
Um, okay.

I like this too. :)
im in a kill people mood chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
hah funny chapter. Blackfire seems like a whore, but she loves to stand boys up as well, it's always good for a that last bit was disturbing, ew Carson/Terra...come to think of it anyone and Terra is pretty wrong. "I learned my lesson from Raven" haha, dude that's funny. Update
Saint H chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Holy shyt yes! The RobinxSlade was so fucking classic. Very masterful, keep it up.
TheDoctorsRose3 chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
Dude! Love the story, I not only understand you (Profile),but i agree with you Terra is a BITCHx2 and should never come to life again, the sad part is i saw an artical thing on season 5 of Teen Titans, and it said they were bringing HER BACK, i so want to kill the editors of the show now -grabs ax- gota go find em' BYE oh and keep up the good work! (P. ROCKS!)
im in a kill people mood chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
m...beefsteak...echem, after that illuminating note, good cahpter. Kill Terra. DIE BITCH! Just update
lovelycarose chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
(gasping for air)

::laughs hysterically::

God . . . (giggle) . . . losing air!

Too . . .

Hilarious . . .

Need . . .

Air . . .

HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay. Still need air.
Saint H chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Yes dude this is awesome. Totally, and I'm 16 today (total badass) and I gave FF dot net a present on my birthday. I posted the first chapter of Interlude. But, I have to say, this is absolutely hilarious, I laughed out loud, which I usually don't do. Usually I just smile or chuckle a little when I read something funny, but I was actually laughing, so good stuff! Keep it up. (Torgo rocks my left sock)