Reviews for Through the Times of Life
maruderslover69 chapter 25 . 7/8/2008
hey your stories really good but when are you going to update
DaytheDreamer chapter 25 . 5/12/2007
This is a really great story so far. plz update soon.

FireAngel x
dazzeling diamond chapter 25 . 5/1/2007
Hey Tina!

Well it was about time u updated, lol, like, how long has it been? Anyway, Loved the chap. Some minor errors, and awkward phrasing, but I'm guessing it was only cause you were desperate to update (I've done it too!)

Poor James! Lily can be a bitch sometimes, a little self involved, but not in a totally bad way, it's for the good of other people, she just comes off a bit snobbish, you know?

Tha last scene was HAWT, haha, they have SUCH problems! hehe, love it. Gotta know what happened to Jade though! That had better be in your next chap! Update (course, i know how swamped you are, so take it easy, and write your chapter as break between work, or sumthin) Ta! xo
Melissa chapter 24 . 6/14/2006
wow! it's a great chapter i liked it a lot!

up date soon!
dazzeling diamond chapter 24 . 5/31/2006
That was a grat chap Tina! lol, loving the guys girl issues and insults and just being plain guys, hilarious!

Lily's spell, ingenious, that was awesome!

God, what are u ding to Jade! u evil, yet mildly brilliant thing, you!

So lookin forward to future chaps!
Hilaryjojo chapter 24 . 5/29/2006
I hope Jade gets out of there soon. Good chapter. Update soon.
paige chapter 24 . 5/28/2006
really gd setina! loves it. aw poor matthew:( andd poor jade! god... its jus fantastical! keep it up:)

rachel chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
k, why are they all beautiful? ya know its possible that lily could be friends with somone that isnt GORGEOUS. and isnt the PRETTIEST girl in the school.
loz it chapter 24 . 5/28/2006
hey tina,

lovey chappie. im so glad that you finished another chapter before exams tomorrow. it's really awesome... well written.

c u tomorrow

luv loz_it
captianjacksgirl chapter 23 . 5/25/2006

i luv yr story. i just think u need to update more often. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I get the fact that we are all busy and stuff but I really can't wait much longer. Please update!

Kirbye chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
Hi, I really liked your stories, humourous and romantic although a wee bit confusing at times! Love ya work
EnlightenedKing chapter 23 . 4/23/2006
I think you did a good job with this chapter. I was thinking about the possibilities with Lily telling Jame's Dad about the capture. I think a possiblity you may choose is for Mr. Potter to go with some Aurors and rescue the girls BUT Mr. Potter gets killed while trying to save them then Jame's finds out about Lily's asking Mr. Potter to help and the tables turn. In that I mean James's will not speak to Lily and Lily is trying to talk to James and shes overwhelemed with guilt! However, thats just what I think COULD happen. Either way I think that the girls are going to be saved and there is going to probably be a break through in the relationship between James and Lily for better or for worse. I was just giving a suggestion. I like how you you made Voldemort portray himself as not human that he was above humans and wizards which adds to the fact that he thinks most people are inferior to him. Thanks for updating and I hope you update soon the story is intersting.
dazzeling diamond chapter 23 . 4/22/2006
Great chapter Tina! I like how u've kept everyone acting young and not over mature, especially the boys, lol! Poor Jade, and she's my favourite! Update soon!
loz it chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
hey tina,

awesone chapt. i luv how you kept it secret about whether it was lily or jade. v v v well done.

see you skool

love loz it
you-go-on-my-cookie chapter 23 . 4/21/2006
So this doesn't seem so short i'll add a few words...One thing: UPDATE!