Reviews for Hourglass
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
I thought was really good for such a short piece.

-Ellie
oval chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Man, do you write the characters well. That was perfect! I'm so glad you went into Grissom and Sara's relationship to show why she was finally giving up on him. And that it was Warrick at her door (not that I was expecting anyone else, obviously). It definitely gave a sweet sense of hope after all the angst. Loved it! ]
Alice in June chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I loved this piece. I love how you managed to maintain tis bittersweet tone and how you brought the hourglass into the story (very significant and symbolic). I rejoiced when Warrick came in and I couldn't help but think that this is what should have happened in the fifth season.

Excellent job, lemonjelly :)!
Caroline chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
This was a lovely W/S story! Very angsty and yet very hopeful for the future! Hope to read some more W/S stuff from you soon :D
Penname0000 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Not really a WS shipper, but I did thoroughly enjoy that. Anything that has to do with the death of GSR makes me happy. Thanks for writing this! Keep up the great work.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I have read this 5 times and I everytime I do I hope you continue with this premise I want to see what happens how does Warrick help her how do they find love so many questions unanswered. You are a fantastic writer.

JENNIFER

WARRICK/SARA SHIPPER
Review1234 chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
God, I love Sara angst. I'm not a huge Sara fan, but she's just the perfect character for angst. And song parodies; it's just one of the demons I have, but I think they're pretty funny, although, that might be because I'm not a huge Sara fan. Hey, now I want to write an angst story. You are a wonderful influence; and, the story was a wonderful story. I guess the quality of your writing matches the quality of your personality. Ah, well, I'm wired right now, because, the aforementioned Green Tea is taking affect. My eyes feel like they're about to pop out of my head. Anyway, great story, stories, I should say, and I thank you for writing! Man, you're going to have quite a few e-mails in your box tomorrow, seeing as I'm trying to catch up on all of the stories. I'm going to have fun tonight!
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
very clever hmm very clever yes. super warrick yer. im liking this as you've probably guessed i like how you work the two in your stand alones
Joyce3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I really liked this. Very good! You deserve some muffins for this story, if I knew how to bake them...But all kidding aside, this rocked, I enjoyed it very much.
nick55 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Oh yeah keep writing. I love it. Update soon.
Megara1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Hi !

So fantastic story !

You did another excellent job with an Warrick/Sara story !

The small peek in Grissom/Sara's past was very very good, even if you aren't a GSR fan !

And I really love how Warrick is, so sweet !

Great, great job, but is it the end ?

Megara1
Lissa88 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
You know I was never against Sara/Warrick but I was never very much for it either. Reading some of your stories is turning me into a SW shipper! haha
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Wow! I hope this isn't the end!
Hogwarts Shadowhunter chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i like this story...aint warrick such a sweetie