Reviews for Deception Point
ilsablaine chapter 3 . 4/5/2008
are you planning on finishing this? Please do!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
oh god you can't leave us hanging like this! please update this story..you got me hooked! I know it's been a while, but I'm sure you can get back into the story. pls pls ;]
Lightning-Mage-Betrayl chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
I like this so far... Please update as soon as you can.. and thank you for reviewing my Crossing Jordan fic... I honestly wasn't sure if it was good of not till you did...

Thanks again,

Trayl Ames

L-M-B
myjaph chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
I'm intrigued. Who is this guy? What's going to happen? Where's Chapter 4?

Please don't keep us waiting any longer than you have to, okay?

Oh, and thanks, it's great so far.
Keridwen89 chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Wow! This is great! I love how Renne, Santana and Jordan are/were a little trio! Very cool!

You've gotta write more, soon, before we DIE! lol. No but seriously this is a really really good piece! I love how Jordan kinda mellowed a little. Hehe and how Woody comes running. Oh and all that stuff in her guitar case is very sweet! Keep it up!
Angel of Fate chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Wow, that was great! Really amazing :)
Hannah chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
*on the edge of my seat* Oh my goodness!
Lee chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
this is awesome... i think it is cool how you had in the begging how woody and jordan wouldn't or solemy were working together and then when he finds out she is kidnapped is there to her rescue... i knew he wasn't that cold hearted..lol okay keep it up!
Vote14Caskett chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
great chapter!
stephk00013 chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
great story so far! what was the whole husband thing in the last chapter? anyway i really like it so far and please try and update soon!
garretelliot chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
Okay now I'm not intrigued, I'm frantic for the next update. This one has captured my imagination in a real big way and I'm not gonna be satisfied until you finish it. So write, honey, write
RedtheBrunette chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Oh wow! Poor Jo! But Woody and Garret are gunna save her. Right? They gotta! Update soon PLEASE!

Red
Sparkle chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Whoa! That's all I have to say. This story is amazing. Please Update. If you don't I will cry.
Major chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Love it please updates soon you have me on a cliff.
anon chapter 2 . 7/21/2005
omg i love it please update soon!