Reviews for Angelus an Diabolus
herstrawberrypizza chapter 24 . 7/2
this is one of the best harrydraco fics ive read, i seriously hope you continue on this wonderful story
Nisca31tm-emerald chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
I love this story ...
You know, err ... Maybe ... You ... Err ... Continue? Please? :3
SerpensPrincess chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
I cant wait for u to write more
Little Dii -LD chapter 24 . 2/2/2014
CONTINUE... PLEASE!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
Oh yes more please, I read the whole thing I an afternoon... Well I started reading in the afternoon, its now 4am but the point is there wasn't nearly enough. It was adorable I cannot possibly shower enough praise onto you.
BookLover21340 chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
LuvsDaSparkles chapter 24 . 11/10/2013
At least you didn't stop at a cliff hanger. The way you left it off can be counted as the end since everything has pretty much been wrapped up. Thanks for wrapping it up like that most authors leave stories with so many things unanswered or right in the middle of something, but you stopped writing after you wrapped up the plot line you were using. You should mark this as complete since it could be considered to be a fade out kind of ending.
PiptheSnake chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
Erg, you just had to put it on hiatus, didn't you? I was really enjoying this. It's frikken perfect
PiptheSnake chapter 8 . 9/24/2013
Awwww, this is so brilliant. How could you put it on a hiatus?
PiptheSnake chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
What are they?
guest chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
One of the best drarry creature fics i have a shame your not going to complete it.
valgal121 chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
I really like this story cause i could enjoy draco being the bottom, not many write them good like this one so i thank you for making it goo ) keep up the good work can't wait for more updates
grace days three chapter 24 . 12/3/2012
wow great story! i like that draco is now fully accepting harry as his mate and not giving him the cold shoulder. can't wait for the new chapter!
Betty More Fishe chapter 24 . 2/15/2012
WOW! really wonderful story! :)
makoslits chapter 24 . 1/13/2012
I hope you finish this one day :(