Reviews for The Baby and the Fish
Aeon Rune chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Emilie is beyond adorable. And very much Gourry and Lina's child. _ I got a good chuckle out of her eating the fish and using great child logic as reasoning for it. D
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
funny story _
Manderskoinu chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh god I love that kid:) She's so pragmatic*snicker*
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Can't argue with the girls logic. :D Adorable, I can just imagine a daughter like that for Gourry and Lina.
Andi chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Hehe. That is really amusing. -
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Yea, gonna have to agree with Sylphiel on this one, it would be best not to laugh in thier faces, however tempting the idea is.
Omoni chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Yet another good one 3. Your stories are just wonderful.
Ahria chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
That was just so cute! OMG! _

-Ahria
RowenaTheWitch chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Hi! After reading "The baby and the frog prince" I was curious and read this fic too. It's really funny , and it's hilarious the fact that "the situation they're nowhere near prepared to face" is an eaten fish XD. I love Lina and Gourry's daughter!
Renuki chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I am a reader of your fanfics since yesterday.

...and I decide to finally review. :P

On with the review!

*Start to laughing* Too funny! I hope the kid doesn't gain Gourry's mind.. :P
Ai-Chan chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was AWSOME! Absolutly halrious! Your fanfics are really amazing, the story and your writing talent. I just can't wait to see what you come up with next
Cooking Spray chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Very cute, very IC, and very witty. Smiles all around! I'm still giggling.
Overactive Mind chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
ROFL10! Great one shot! The sad part is, Emilie's rationale makes a sort of twisted sense...I just hope she didn't inherit her father's pudding brains! You are a superb writer.
hellish-angel2003 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
omg! haha! this is such a funny story! :D thanks for a good laugh!
Stara Maijka chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Kinda gives away the outcome Something More, doesn't it? But it's a funny and sweet li'l fic. I knew she'd eaten it, given her parents! I, too, wouldn't mind reading more.