Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
corbinskydragon1 chapter 27 . 2/27
This is the greatest Soul bonding story ever! I know it has been a few years from the last chapter but if you have some time please continue writing. It's such a good piece of fiction and it's been one hell of a read. I have enjoyed it very much and can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks!
ButterflyBlueEyes chapter 27 . 2/26
Please please please continue this story, it is one of the best I've read!
X-men chapter 3 . 2/22
I think it's to early to Romance I mean Ginny eleven and Harry thirteen and the already kiss on the lips!?
Emilywilson chapter 27 . 2/12
I really really really REALLY love this story? Are you still writing it?
I absolutly love this story ive been reading it for the past few days definatly one of my favourites ever if not my favourite, just wondering if you are still writing it?
Deadman19 chapter 27 . 2/6
I know life is probably getting in the way but it'd be nice if you'd update. It's been 7 years so I'm not holding out much hope.
STARPLANE chapter 4 . 1/17
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE STORY...I'M ENJOYING VERY MUCH, PLEASE KEEP WRITING. THANKS
nayin17 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Hope Ginny will not forgive Hermoine...yet. Oh I know you will let her forgive the bookworm. Good that Molly was put in her place
nayin17 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
I super hate your Ron and Dumbledore...
nayin17 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Why cant you let Harry stand up for himself?
nayin17 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
My Ginny...My Harry...this is so sweet. I'm glad they found out that they are married already
nayin17 chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
I don't like Dumbledore more and more everytime he will insist for Harry to go back to the Dursleys. Hope they will realize that they are married and can leave anywhere they want
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Interesting chapter and I'm so glad your Harry is giving Hermione competition. I also love your Ginny, her potential is showing at the early stage
Sue Clover chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
Wow. Ron and Hermione making concessions to each other and stuff. You know, this is really good. I keep laughing out loud and stuff. I know you said you wouldn't abandon this story, and you had planned out what was coming next, but it has been 6 and a half years. I hope you do still intend to finish it, though, because I want to read the rest. I want to see Sirius being free and happy, and Voldemort reacting to what they all try against him, and I want to find out if Dumbledore is dying again. He didn't put on the ring, like he did in the original storyline, but he still damaged his hand and nearly died while destroying it. I think he probably is, though, from what you mentioned. I want to see where the rest of the story goes. I'm really sad about Percy, but I'm glad that he was so smart when he realized what the soul bond meant and everything, and he died doing something important. I'm not sure how I feel about Petunia. Vernon and Dudley also died, didn't they? I just wanted to tell you that this story is one of the really good ones that I really like, and I'm going to hold out hope that you continue it someday.
Sue Clover chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Hah! Dumbledore's memory is different from what he remembers. That's brilliant. And although I would have thought that together Harry and Ginny could keep each other calm, especially with Dumbledore's warning, with both of their tempers I suppose I ought to have known better.
2,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »