Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
magdelineruthra1408 chapter 27 . 12/4
No it wouldn't affect them but I've been waiting 8 years to find it out!
Maddy4781 chapter 27 . 11/21
Are you dead...?
Teddy Ingram chapter 1 . 11/8
OMG amazing story and its only the first chapter
tony91 chapter 27 . 11/8
Please continue!
It's been 8 years! Can you please finish it! It's such a good fanfic and I really hope you finish it
cmfisher chapter 27 . 11/5
It's been 8 years. Are you going to finish this? PLEASE!
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 11/2
I just found this story and I have to say, so far this is the best "Harry and Ginny are destined for each other" story I have read. I like them talking and being friends and supporting each other without being all shmoopy.
rnthenu chapter 16 . 10/6
I guess I dislike your Ginny a bit since she seem to be bit stereotypical in letting her emotions get better of her rational thinking.
rnthenu chapter 4 . 10/4
I don't get it why almost every fanfic writer has lot of issues about Harry's treatment at Dursleys and not understand the importance of the security of the place.
LauriaCl chapter 27 . 9/20
Love your story! But you stopped updating both here and in SIYE... :(
AManDuhhhhh chapter 27 . 8/30
This fanfiction is absolutely fantastic. I mean, sincerely, sincerely incredible. If you've finished it, and you happen to read this comment, would you mind terribly sending me a link to the finished work? Or just letting me know you received this message and if you're willing I could send you my email address and you could send me a link on there?

Amanda :)
Can you please update? Your story is really good.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/19
Maybe it was fresher in 2005, but this is currently a clich├ęd soul-bond silliness story.
Also it's been abandoned for over 8 years.
Skip.
potterhead73553 chapter 27 . 6/13
this is like a major cliff hanger seriously but the story is one of the best i'be ever read
mckertis chapter 17 . 5/23
All and all - pretty weak. There are some major changes ...and yet the story doesnt change at all. Huge parts are taken verbatim from the canon. Meh.
2,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »