Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
murgel chapter 4 . 4/22
I read along the writing process and even now, in April 2022, I still think of this story as the best, most positive and maybe even most readable, readworthy soulbond story.
And of course, I'm very sad that it has been abandoned or more likely given up on.
wiebenor chapter 27 . 4/13
It's a good story, but I've read all the BS on every chapter about it still being worked on, and even being moved to the "Sink Into Your Eyes" site and whatnot, but this version here, to be frank, has more chapters than the other site has, and despite saying multiple times, that the book (or a certain chapter, not really sure) will not end on a cliffhanger, the book is for all intents and purposes appearing dead after well, I think it must be almost 15 years by now since this version was last updated in around 2008, and at a pretty big story cliffhanger too, although it would go well with the story, if it wasn't the last chapter, of course...

I'm going to try that yahoo groups page I've seen mentioned, but if anyone has this story in an ACTUALLY completed format I would appreciate a link to it, very much...
AEC7fb chapter 7 . 4/4
I love how fun your writing is, but I just can’t see Ginny as the main female lead…the personality seems a bit off. It feels a bit more like you wrote Hermione’s personality…
Jimmytea chapter 26 . 2/23
Ginny is a savage
Just William chapter 4 . 12/29/2021
It's Fidelius not Fidelious.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2021
You need to stop calling harry and ginny girlfriend and boyfriend because with their bond they are married and stop making harry to seem like is stupid
Guest chapter 27 . 11/5/2021
How record still get to you. I imagine this won’t be finished. Still really thankful you wrote it. Was sick and it gave me a day off really entertaining reading. Had to be a lot of work... thanks for sharing it
Gordon chapter 2 . 7/21/2021
looking sour WERE the Dursleys
gdecon chapter 27 . 7/14/2021
You are not alone in using the term "pardon" with respect to Serius . In order to be pardoned one has to have done something to be pardoned for. Absolved would be more appropriate but I don't think that is the legal term.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2021
I would rate this storyline (so far) 8.5/10. I'm really looking forward to where this story goes as I read on and I love how it stays true to the original plot.

However, I would easily give a 4/10 for the writing/grammar (so far). Run-on sentences and comma splices are omnipresent in the writing, and characters and settings are not well-described. If I was reading this without knowing what JK's characters looked like, I would have a hard time visualizing them.

All in all, good fanfic but can definitely do with some major writing improvements.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/22/2021
Granger is going to blab all Harry’s secrets - someone please obliviate her!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2021
Wish someone would obliviate granger - she is too nosy for the good!
jay chapter 12 . 5/14/2021
sigh..hermoine... why u gotta be a entitled fuck...?
Jay chapter 10 . 5/13/2021
Jesus granger.. cant you just let it go?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2021
Maybe dumbledore should mind his own damm business for once
2,955 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »