Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
MeinGimli chapter 27 . 9/9
if you call a more then 10 year waiting period as slow working, then im afraid that most of you Readers are on their next great Adventure.
Metamorphic Jenny chapter 27 . 9/7
I love Harry and Ginny's relationship in this story! And its very exiting to read what the soul bound changed in this universe! You have done it very well!
jmw03u chapter 27 . 9/5
I am kind or laughing at myself because I was disappointed that we didn’t get to see everyone’s scores. My own mini-cliffhanger, lol. Anyway, this story has been great! I love the bond between Ginny and Harryit is nice and you don’t over-do it. Thank you for writing this!
Is the story going to continue?
mumphie chapter 27 . 7/30
I truly hope you will come back to this - it's brilliant! :)
mumphie chapter 20 . 7/29
I wholly agree on your last sentence ch.20!
mumphie chapter 19 . 7/29
No hint as to WHY Harry is to be tried?
mumphie chapter 17 . 7/29
So far I've notice this is slightly different from the SIYE version. Both versions have added info. Either way - Your story is wonderful!
Fernanda chapter 1 . 6/27
NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO NÃO
NÃÃÃO!
NÃO PODE NÃO TE FINAL
ISSO NÃO PODE TER PARADO ASSIM
NÃO
SIMPLESMENTE NÃO
QUAL O PROBLEMA COM MINHA SORTE?!
É SEMPRE (SEMPRE!) ASSIM
AAAAAAAAA
MORRI.
ADEUS.

Darling, please (please?) to be continued. I never asked you for anything. Even though I never come back here, the story deserves an end.
Think!
Thanks you for the words so far.
Besitos
GinnyRocks chapter 27 . 6/15
Pls update. Its an amazing story.
amyrlinengineer chapter 27 . 5/11
cute fic! thanks for sharing.
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 27 . 5/1
So amazing!
marvinkitfox1 chapter 21 . 4/30
"everyone knows that Dumbledore would never help Death Eaters!"
*koffkoff*Snape*KoffKoff*
marvinkitfox1 chapter 17 . 4/30
Hermione is SUCH a hypocrite !
Back in chapter 12 she yelled at Harry about how irresponsible, immoral and illegal his learning the animagus transformation was.
Now, she is bitching at him for teaching it to Ron, but nor herself?
I wanna let u know that I love this soo much and I almost cried when it finished
2,868 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »