Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Yifto chapter 27 . 9/10
I find a lot of the times when Harry's is paired with hermione/Ginny he is smothered by them personality wise. This is a good ginny she is supportive and challenges his ideas and opinions and forces him to grow and not bend to her. I also liked the fast pace of the story. It gets annoying when you spend 15 chapters reading and only finish the first year. And the plot doesn't even divert that much so It's canon but he likes potions and practices on his spare time. Like cmon man. I went through a phase where I only read 4th year and on fics beacausd of this. Don't get me wrong sometimes it's necessary when it's important to the plot, like when harry is fundamentally changed and you go through how it changes cannon. If I'm reading on of those story and I'm not in an au by the fourth book it's kinda boring. I give a pass those that stick to major plot points but come at them from a different angle or add/remove variables or very similar plot points but the motive is different or the situation is warped somehow. Example (off the top of my head. This shit is hard) harry is more ambitious and really wants to prove himself so he does decide to try to join the tri-wizard tourney but gets caught by hermione at night. Thus not entering the competition but his name is still selected. Boom same plot point different angle. Hermy won't be amused will she believe him? Rons anger will have some bassis to it. The rest of the school might shift too. It's interesting. Anyways love the story.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 8/8
Except for the relationship/bonding between Harry and Ginny, you stick far too close to canon. If I wanted canon, I'd just reread JKR's books.
stylo1 chapter 26 . 7/22
it almost seems like ur telling us no matter what you change you cant change fate. maybe thats why u stopt writing? we all know the end anyways
last few chapters it looked like things were starting to change, to bad we will never know.
writing is pretty good, plot makes no sense
stylo1 chapter 4 . 7/21
albus' behaviore was alwase manipulative but in this story it writes from his persective aswel. and harry ignores every advantage given by the soul bond and lets albus push him around even more. makes no sence and all my sympaty for this albus is gone. harry can live by himself doesnt need permission to leave the school can go to hogsmede, demand his broom back etc why change anything if harry ignores it all
Eva chapter 27 . 7/14
I forgot this was unfinished. Are you dead? I hope not. I guess we'll never know.
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 6/2
Yes! I'm not the only one who believes that Harry would not choose to be an Auror after verifying he went through! Authors always assumes he would become but I believe that after having his life over-shadowed by Voldy, chasing after dark wizards would be the last thing on his mind!
Fniktor chapter 27 . 5/30
Sad the Story never got finished. It is a great one.
SSMingnonette chapter 27 . 5/28
Its been almost 9 years, so I doubt you will update again, but I wish you would. You have a great story here.
Rosina Ferguson chapter 20 . 5/15
"You haven't got any Seer blood in you, have you?" To quote JKR.

Another excellent chapter and I particularly like the strategy Dumbledore uses to defeat Dolores and Cornelius.

Your last sentence is particularly memorable.
I wish you would start writing again
Very good story! Loving watching how their bond develops!
PotterFanFoeva chapter 27 . 4/28
Excellent story. Can't wait to read the rest.
Redwing1co chapter 27 . 4/11
Great story love the character developement
vmcclure2 chapter 20 . 4/7
About that scene where Hermione was willing to forgo an early Christmas present to immerse herself in Harry's family library, it made me think of another apt description for her: She is a sailor on the sea of knowledge who will fall to the syren call of books whether they be in libraries or stores.
vmcclure2 chapter 14 . 4/5
R u sure this chapter shouldn't have been named: "A Ferret, A Toad, and a Bat"?
Good story!