Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Gordon chapter 2 . 7/21
looking sour WERE the Dursleys
gdecon chapter 27 . 7/14
You are not alone in using the term "pardon" with respect to Serius . In order to be pardoned one has to have done something to be pardoned for. Absolved would be more appropriate but I don't think that is the legal term.
I would rate this storyline (so far) 8.5/10. I'm really looking forward to where this story goes as I read on and I love how it stays true to the original plot.

However, I would easily give a 4/10 for the writing/grammar (so far). Run-on sentences and comma splices are omnipresent in the writing, and characters and settings are not well-described. If I was reading this without knowing what JK's characters looked like, I would have a hard time visualizing them.

All in all, good fanfic but can definitely do with some major writing improvements.
Granger is going to blab all Harry’s secrets - someone please obliviate her!
Wish someone would obliviate granger - she is too nosy for the good!
jay chapter 12 . 5/14
sigh..hermoine... why u gotta be a entitled fuck...?
Jay chapter 10 . 5/13
Jesus granger.. cant you just let it go?
Maybe dumbledore should mind his own damm business for once
Nightwing2013 chapter 27 . 5/5
Been 13 years since last update. I wish there was more!
Jessica chapter 27 . 4/15
This is well written and fun.
oujiswan chapter 27 . 2/28
Buena historia me gusta mucho
MasaruUchiha chapter 1 . 2/21
Old pervert
Just William chapter 25 . 2/15
Typo, "I would just like to peak in on them", Should be "I would just like to peek in on them".
Just William chapter 22 . 2/15
Several typo's, "Even her cloths were looking dingy", should be "Even her clothes were looking dingy", "The new one by Filch's office as she was no longer able to use her swamp", should be "The new one by Filch's office as she was no longer able to use her office" and finally, "Ginny peaked over his shoulder", should be "Ginny peeked over his shoulder".
Just William chapter 18 . 2/15
A typo "Here is not the place. Put it back on the self". Should be "Here is not the place. Put it back on the shelf".
2,948 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »