Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
themegabanana chapter 27 . 3/8/2016
Make more
Demon Clown Baby chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
You can still update this! It's not too late! You still have readers!
purplepuppy216 chapter 27 . 2/11/2016
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE...IT HAS BEEN FOREVER!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 27 . 1/8/2016
Wonderful story..,,,

Keep writing as life allows...
Shadow315 chapter 12 . 1/8/2016
I'm sorry, I wanted to like this story but ... the way Harry and Ginny just seem to roll over and take all the yelling and not say anything.

Harry was emotionally abused and neglected at the Dursleys and Dumbledore - Hermioine - all of them think it's ok. It's the 'right thing' to tell Dumbledore so he could send Harry right back there instead of Harry being just as safe (if not more so) at the Manor.

And them just taking Hermione yelling at them like that. What right does she or anyone else have to say Harry and Ginny 'have to' tell them anything!

And Molly Weasley! She *knows* that they have a soul bond, that they're married. And she dares call Ginny a Scarlet Woman!

Don't even get me started on Dumbledore. Especially since Harry told him everything! ... I mean come on! How can he trust Dumbledore?!

I'm really sorry, I wanted to like this so much.
Shadow315 chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
What I don't understand is why Harry just takes it! Hello, he was emancipated because of the soul bond, wasn't he? Why does he just follow Dumbledore and do whatever he says? Hasn't he realized by now that Dumbledore doesn't really care about him - only about his 'greater good'?
Salamence989 chapter 27 . 12/6/2015
make more
mimirob1999 chapter 27 . 12/1/2015
when are you giving the next chapter?
Guest chapter 27 . 11/20/2015
It's an awesome fanfic, one of the best I have ever read. But you haven't updated in almost 8 years. You need to update.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
How would Ginny notice him vanish? To her no time should have passed at all.
Secret Admirer chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
I know that it's been a long time... but if you somehow find inspiration to finish this story, please do! It's brilliantly creative and well-written! You've done a wonderful job of constructing your own logically coherent and consistent canon that builds well on the foundations that J.K. Rowling laid. I would love to see how it all comes together in the end...
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 27 . 10/14/2015
I don't know if you are going to update this anymore, but I just wanna say that this story is absolutely beautiful! Its wonderfully written, and I totally want to read more, but I think not updating in 7 years is quite an indication. Any who, if you do plan to update at any point, do know that there are people who will be very happy to hear from you!

Take care
JustLove
lalo80 chapter 27 . 10/7/2015
Porfa actualiza pronto
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
Please don't kill off Snuffles. It's bad enough that he dies in the books :(
Difdi chapter 27 . 9/14/2015
One thing occurred to me while reading this - what if the reason that second animagus potion is banned has nothing to do with controlling animagi?

What if it has side effects that are even less widely known than the recipe for it? If Dark Arts (not just those called that by the Ministry but ones that are actually bad) can have side effects, what would a Dark potion do?

What if the reason Peter betrayed his friends was because he was being influenced towards darkness by the side effects that a potion was banned for having?
2,945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »