Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I went into this imagining all the ways Harry becoming friends with Ginny earlier than he did could alter the events of the series. But I was thinking it would be just mundane beyond the letter; instead there's this weird mental sharing that they are incredibly expert at. Well, I do appreciate the heads up about the cliche. I'll read on and find out if I feel the need to bail out.
dianaanne chapter 27 . 4/5/2015
So what ever happened to this? Was a story I followed ages ago and wish it were completed.
badporcelaindoll chapter 27 . 3/24/2015
This story is amazing. I hope you find the time to finish it one day. Once I started I didn't stop until it was over. Please please pleasssseeeeeee write some more.
Brown Eyed Omega chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Wow, this story is off to a grey start
corbinskydragon1 chapter 27 . 2/27/2015
This is the greatest Soul bonding story ever! I know it has been a few years from the last chapter but if you have some time please continue writing. It's such a good piece of fiction and it's been one hell of a read. I have enjoyed it very much and can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks!
ButterflyBlueEyes chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
Please please please continue this story, it is one of the best I've read!
X-men chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
I think it's to early to Romance I mean Ginny eleven and Harry thirteen and the already kiss on the lips!?
Emilywilson chapter 27 . 2/12/2015
I really really really REALLY love this story? Are you still writing it?
Guest chapter 27 . 2/10/2015
I absolutly love this story ive been reading it for the past few days definatly one of my favourites ever if not my favourite, just wondering if you are still writing it?
Deadman19 chapter 27 . 2/6/2015
I know life is probably getting in the way but it'd be nice if you'd update. It's been 7 years so I'm not holding out much hope.
STARPLANE chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE STORY...I'M ENJOYING VERY MUCH, PLEASE KEEP WRITING. THANKS
nayin17 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
Hope Ginny will not forgive Hermoine...yet. Oh I know you will let her forgive the bookworm. Good that Molly was put in her place
nayin17 chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
I super hate your Ron and Dumbledore...
nayin17 chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Why cant you let Harry stand up for himself?
nayin17 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
My Ginny...My Harry...this is so sweet. I'm glad they found out that they are married already
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »