Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Someguy5678 chapter 27 . 8/24/2014
I quite like this fix and think that it is brilliantly written but I believe that even if you're continuing the story on another website then to copy it onto this website shouldn't be too difficult :)
Spuffles chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
Ok. So this is weird but I have waited until the last chapter to review. I am not sure about this one because of the constant grammar mistakes-which is fine, but it makes it flow strangely; and occasional syntax issues. Some things you can improve upon:
-check your spelling of Rowling's ideas with the books
-the way the characters talk: you have them using 21st century Americanisations
- check your facts against the book: for instance they do wear ties every day for school, and definitely do in the films.
Despite all this, I really like the premise, I think it's clever. It does seem as if you are developing it as you go along; just check you have a clear plan of the story. I really like this though, well done. But why the bpoody underage sex. That really ruined the next few chapters for me as I couldn't believe that in thebooks either Harry or Ginny would do that. I'm over it now but still. Carry on please, I would love to know what happens next :)
mohit.manoj.967 chapter 27 . 8/4/2014
plz update this fantastic story
Light-in-Oblivion chapter 26 . 8/4/2014
Love this Story, but it hasnt been updated for 6 years...have you stopped writing? If thats the case it wouldnt be wrong to tell everybody this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Okay, seriously, please update! I have read this fanfic more than five times and would really love an update, or even just a notice that you've abandoned this fic and are giving it to someone else.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/17/2014
Right. "Finish it." I know I'm being a jerk for throwing this back into your face, but, as you said "Finish it." It's 2014, I've waited an entire year, and I don't have every much patience left. I'm sorry if I give up on this, it's an amazingly written fic, and I'd hate to have to ignore it, but it's 2014. Unless people write, I can't read. I can't review very well, either.
Well, thanks for writing this much.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
Love this! Thank you so much for writing :) :) ;) ;) !
Guest chapter 25 . 7/11/2014
Oh, love, Voldemort, it is your enemy...
Guest chapter 24 . 7/11/2014
Wow, this chapter is especially well written! Thanks for posting :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
Love this so much! Thank you so much for posting!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
I'm glad you kept Peeves' salute. I've always thought that it was a testament to how evil Umbridge is. (can you possibly make that a "was"? :) thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
thanks for writing, I love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Oh, you are a comedic genius! this chapter is hilarious! Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
Bill is in for a ... surprise of sorts, isn't he? ;D love this!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Ooo, this is getting very, very interesting . . . thanks for giving me the privilege of reading this :)
2,948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »