Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Sybylle chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
Very Good fic. I hope to read the next chapter soon.

Just a little advice if you want more review accecpt anonymous ones :)

Ja matta ne
Soul of demons chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
Great story i love the romance please Up date soon
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
the dragon is respecting Harry because his Animagus form is a phoenix, didn’t it? Cool. Never thought of things that way. And I am SO glad you kept Malfoy the Bouncing Ferret. That was perhaps my favorite part of GoF.
MissyMay10 chapter 7 . 8/16/2005
Oh, I love your story! Will you insert HBP also?
bookfanatic84 chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
This is lovely. I love seeing how things change just by someone other than Harry knowing everything that happens to him. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Thank you.
griffindor-girl12 chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
IT IS SO GOOD MORE MORE MORE!
LcplTrey chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
Great story! so far, can't wait to read the rest!
Xyverz chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
You're doing very well on this story. My gripe is this though: The magic isn't called Legitimacy, it's called LEGILIMANCY. At least you're consistent in misspelling the term, but please go back and change it in your previous chapters. It makes you look bad, like you don't care about your story. I would highly suggest that you bookmark the Harry Potter Lexicon (search Google for the URL) and use that for your research in the forthcoming chapters. I would also suggest a beta reader before publishing the next chapter. A second set of eyes always helps catch the silly stuff.

Do keep up the work on this story. I *really* do like the bond concept you've brought on here and can't wait to see how you have it progress. The matched dual-animagus concept is a good one, even if too many authors use the Phoenix as Harry's form. I do like the bit about Dragon and Phoenix interactions, that was good.

Thank you for keeping me entertained. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
WJENKSREADER chapter 7 . 8/15/2005
This story is great
aznchicki chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
wonderful, beautifully written incorporating the new idea of the bonding with the original storyline. incredible! please continue writing! this is one of the best written fictions i've read!
morning-sunshine chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
please update soon
Amethyst Pheonix chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
Oh I'm loving it so far! please please post as soon as you can! This story has finally draged me away from the (absured) thought that Draco Ginny would make a good couple, and now I am certain that Harry Ginny is much much better.
Kcmfanfic chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
Its excellent
Marie Hana chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
Excellent! Your story is amazing! Update soon!
Bluesnowman chapter 7 . 8/13/2005