Reviews for Harry Potter and Fate's Debt
Pheonixflyer chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
oh my gosh you read my mind I am writing a story kind of like this at least the soulbonding part but know body but a select few are going to know about it and there bond was instilled when they were three when they first meet. well I love your story and I hope you don't mind the soulbond thing if I publish my story.

lol,

pheonixflyer
goddessa39 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
Lol. I always loved how Harry's hair is always messy and has no hope of being styled. I'd call Ginny "Freckie". Love the story. Can't wait till you continue. I'm going on vacation for 10 days though so I wont be able to update until I actually get back.
Bountyhunter1977 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
exelent start,im proud of you

is the partitioning the start of learning Occlumency if so now be the time for them to learnit on there own

do even get to snog soon becouse ron will freek out and i want to see him do it.

cant wait for the next chapter
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 7/24/2005
I enjoyed reading your story. i liked how you had Harry & Ginny sneak off to see each other. Please update soon.
80286 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
I've read a lot of Harry Potter fanfiction, and I totally loved this story. It's amoung my top ten favorite HP fanfiction stories. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.
highbrass chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
I really like your story. I hope you have more that you plan to post soon. Usually I don't like the Harry differant from the beginning. But yours is one of only two that I like. Keep it up.
Lady Gallatea Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
OMG~ Please post another chapter as soon as you can! I love this fic!
DesiDude chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Dude, this is an AWESOME story! I really wanna find out what you have in store next. Please continue!
A Rainy Day chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
nice story! I love Harry/Ginny and the bonded is very cool. Does Ginny know about the letter Harry got from himself? Will Harry stay with the Dursleys?
Jane Average chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Fawkes preening is great, and the last bit was really sweet :)
Jane Average chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
I feel kind of sorry for Ron & Hermione... but not TOO sorry :) Especially now that we're going to get a Ginny-at-the-Dursleys' scene! I love those!

Molly trips me out... worrying that people will think her daughter's a scarlet woman at age twelve! :)
Jane Average chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Cliches aren't ALL bad, you know :) So far you've handled it really well - I like the idea that Fate "owes Harry one"... I hope we'll find out about that eventually.

It does seem a little rushed, but I'm sure you're just desperate to get to the good parts ;)
Titled Heart chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
This chapter is great, and I'm glad that you warned that it was a very rough draft, because it seemed a little summarized to me...and that was a tad disappointing. Excellent job though, can't wait for you to update again!

~Artee
voxenking chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
I can't wait for the next update. This fic is amazing. Diffinitely one of the bests I've read. Bravo. I hope you update soon, and best of luck with your move.
SiriusJamesRemus'sgirl chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
I love this story! It is so amazing. I can't wait until Harry and Ginny become "Closer" not like that but you know what I mean. Please update soon!

Happy writing